• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys Games announces Sweet Fuse (PSP)

Jawmuncher

Yeah, just checked and they moved it up. Was late September, now it's August 27.

That's a Tuesday, so most likely it's a final date.

Just seems odd if it is why they haven't just announced it. Maybe a case of just not being 100% on it.

Better to wait and be sure than to last minute give a delay.

I guess it's coming out in August

Aksys has two otome games lined up for release very soon. First up is Sweet Fuse: At Your Side, which takes place in an amusement park on lockdown after Count Hogstein holds the guests hostage. You play as Saki Inafune, the niece of Mega Man creator and now Comcept CEO Keiji Inafune, who is trapped in the theme park. Keiji Inafune is a key character in the game too. Sweet Fuse will be available this August. For more about Sweet Fuse, read this chat we had with Ben Bateman from Aksys.

Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi is scheduled to come out in September. This is a 3DS version of the PSP game with new side stories and a photo booth app so you can take pictures with the Hakuoki guys.

Both games will be released as retail titles and since PSP releases have slowed down we wonder will Sweet Fuse: At Your Side be one of the last (if not the last?) retail PSP game.

Coming August 27th and it will also be available in Europe on the PlayStation Network.

Wonder why Aksys can release this on the EU Store but not with Muramasa Rebirth :-(

No price on the press release, but it's 29,99$ on Amazon. There is a little preorder bonus actually.

All fans pre-ordering Sweet Fuse: At Your Side at Amazon.com will receive the limited-edition Count Hogstein necklace featuring the conniving pig’s skull insignia! This collector’s item will only be available while supplies last, so be sure to pre-order Sweet Fuse: At Your Side Today!

Wazzy

Banned
Yessssss! I've been waiting for this for a while but there was no updates so I thought it wasn't coming. I'll be there day 1 when it's released.

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
Hmm, looks like I might have to order from the States again.

Won't get it until September but I want the preorder bonus for the novelty of it.

Necrovex

Just saw this thread....I wasn't planning on buying any games next month (renting everything I want), but it seems like I will be purchasing a VN on day one! This is confirmed to on the PSN right? My Vita needs some love.

Tizoc

I'm super excited for it to release :D

We hope you all enjoy the ride ;)

I think I will your localizations are very good and entertaining. If you don't mind me asking, what's the price of the digital PSN version in US? ...and how big will the game be on PSN? 500 MB, 1 GB?

Can't wait to play this on vita. It's amazing how well psp games hold up on that OLED (if only nintendo decided to make the 3DS screen resolution a perfect multiple of the DS like sony did with the vita).

frequency

Akselziys, is the pre-order bonus only on Amazon.com?

It would be nice if it was available in Canada too, but if not I guess I'll have to import. I would like to know so I know if I should wait for Amazon.ca or just pre-order at Amazon.com now and pay that stupid shipping.

Azriell

I've been dying to play Virtue's Last Reward forever. Then I get a Vita for my birthday (out of nowhere), and PS+, and all of a sudden I find myself with a free copy when I had been emotionally preparing myself to spend some ridiculous amount on amazon. I just got to my first ending, and I'm definitely down for Sweet Fuse. I need to go back and pick up 999 again. I got distracted previously and didn't get very far in.

Dwayne

I've been dying to play Virtue's Last Reward forever. Then I get a Vita for my birthday (out of nowhere), and PS+, and all of a sudden I find myself with a free copy when I had been emotionally preparing myself to spend some ridiculous amount on amazon. I just got to my first ending, and I'm definitely down for Sweet Fuse. I need to go back and pick up 999 again. I got distracted previously and didn't get very far in.

I really suggest you finish 999 first.

I strongly suggest finishing 999 before playing anymore VLR.

Top Bottom