• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Aksys wants to know what kind of games you play (hint: everyone answer visual novels)

With the popularity of books like 50 Shades of Grey and it's sequels along with America and Europe's rich history with classic romance tales, I would love to see a Western take on Visual Novels, perhaps inspired by the works of Jane Austen and Louisa May Alcott

El Topo

It's a shame we'll never get a sequel to Virtue's Last Reward. What an incredible game that was. If you haven't played it, you should do so now.

Zero Escape 3 would be great. Too bad it wouldn't make financial sense, can't even kickstart that stuff I fear.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
With the popularity of books like 50 Shades of Grey and it's sequels along with America and Europe's rich history with classic romance tales, I would love to see a Western take on Visual Novels, perhaps inspired by the works of Jane Austen and Louisa May Alcott

Instead, you'll get Magus 2.

K3v1

Neo Member
I want to play Virtue's Last Reward 3.

QFT!
Or rather Zero Escape 3

BTW I can't believe that they're porting this Vita Dungeon Crawler to PC instead of 999 and/or VLR. No offense but I think those two are way more interesting.

DaBoss

I did my part.

Isn't ZE3 up to Spike Chunsoft? Not Aksys? Maybe Aksys can tell Spike Chunsoft about the demand for ZE3?

Nyoro SF

It's not a survey about games, it's just for marketing.

I know, I looked for a chance to tell them to convince Arcsys to put their fighters on Steam. ;_;

mcz117chief

Please indicate the region in which you currently reside in.
Choose one of the following answers
Northwest (USA)
West (USA)
Southwest (USA)
Midwest (USA)
Southeast (USA)
Mid-Atlantic (USA)
Northeast (USA)
Canada
Central America
South America
US Territories
Other:

Lol, so everything besides America is other ? Or am I missing something here ?

K3v1

Neo Member
Lol, so everything besides America is other ? Or am I missing something here ?

Yeah so strange to have a bazillion options to specify where you live in the US but the rest of the world is missing

Edit: Ah nvm I forgot that VLR had a different publisher in EU

Zareka

It's a shame we'll never get a sequel to Virtue's Last Reward. What an incredible game that was. If you haven't played it, you should do so now.

Zero Escape 3 would be great. Too bad it wouldn't make financial sense, can't even kickstart that stuff I fear.

It's still alive damn it. :(

I'm hoping that if everyone buys the crap out of Kotaro's next game, he'll be able to fund ZE3. There's no way I'm accepting a world in which we're left with the ending to VLR, with no conclusion.

I don't go to Aksys for shooters, adventure etc. I'm so checking VN since any translations/dubs I've played from them have been sublime. I think they're localisation is the main driving force between my continued play of Mind Zero.

Kotaro is always on facebook liking people's art, cosplay pics and comments about 999 and VLR.

We definitely need to support his next project so someone like aksys or whomever can buy in to the next game.

Zareka

Kotaro is always on facebook liking people's art, cosplay pics and comments about 999 and VLR.

We definitely need to support his next project so someone like aksys or whomever can buy in to the next game.

I have him added on Facebook and follow him on Twitter, and it's heartbreaking seeing him being so active with the fans knowing he can't make ZE3. He clearly loves that series with all his heart, and it shows in the games themselves. I'll be crushed if he never gets to make the conclusion.

Redhood

Filled. But I do not understand the point of this survey? This will be highly biased as majority of responses will be from Aksys fans.

Top Bottom