• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All 4 Mortal Kombat X DLC characters confirmed/leaked

Jaeger

What's wild is her name is TANYA. I don't know of any white people named TANYA. Lmfao if you wanted another white female just mmake one.

wildfire

Banned
She has darker skin yo. It's just the lighting.

Pretty much. Just look at the Predator's helmet. It's barely black with that lighting.

Obviously she isn't as dark as she used to be but the claims that she looks white instead of whitewashed are out of bounds.

Khezu

What's the source for the skins? By my count, that's 12 of 15, right?

The other 3 are the Samurai skins for Kenshi, Kitana, and Shinnok.
BXev1qk.jpg

vg260

I wonder if the modelers are people that have been at NR for years, and they just have too much history with the company to let them go and bring in new modelers. From the streams, it sounded like a lot of them have been there for a long time.

These sound awesome:
Horror skins Vampiress Mileena, Kraken Reptile and Pharaoh Ermac

Sonson21

Banned
Yeah what the fuck is up with fighting games lightening up their female characters

You've never heard that whiteness is the standard for beauty? Although I'm still rather surprised a company like NR would white wash their characters. I know Jade and Tanya are Edenian but their skins tones were clearly of the darker variety in their debuts.

GreekWolf

Cool horror pack, but will anyone outside America know Jason? Like, why is that hockey player in Mortal Kombat, is EA making DLC for this game?

Jaeger

Pretty much. Just look at the Predator's helmet. It's barely black with that lighting.

Obviously she isn't as dark as she used to be but the claims that she looks white instead of whitewashed are out of bounds.

Huh? Pred's helmet is silver.

The only Tanya I knew was white so...

But that's no excuse to change her race.

My ex's name is Tanya and she's white. ;)

Not saying they don't exist, it's just that I personally don't know any.

Memory

Cool horror pack, but will anyone outside America know Jason? Like, why is that hockey player in Mortal Kombat, is EA making DLC for this game?

I think your underestimating the USA Media export range, Anyone in the EU who has an interest in Mortal Kombat knows about the Friday 13th films.

bishopp35

I hoping that the reason for Tanya's rough face is that NRS still has not finished the model. They probably and announced the DLC because of the leak.

Kinyou

She has darker skin yo. It's just the lighting.
Yeah, maybe wait for some other pics first

They fixed her goddamn awful MK9 design. They did the same to Sonya and Kitana. It isn't embarrassing to play those characters anymore!

I cant agree with this enough ... Women are sexy yes but can also be badass and tough why do their titties need to be exposed so prominent in MK9.

Sonya wearing her special ops uniform in heels breasts 95% exposed
I think people are more confused by the weird fangs, not the body or costume

I'm still going to expect more DLC characters down the road. I love a big roster, and I don't care if I have to put more money down.

Seriously though, I can't wait to see what Tremor plays like. The character I'm most excited about. :)

mdsfx

Is it a bad sign that this edit looks less jarring? I'm thinking maybe they should just add the beard and call it a day.

hqhP8zE.jpg

Top Bottom