• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon leaked the Mortal Kombat - Kombat Pack 1 (Omni Man, Peacemaker, Homelander and more)

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
bPSmtKx.png

Translated into English:

Kombat Pack 1, which includes: 6 playable characters (Quan Chi, Omni Man, Ermac, Peacemaker, Takeda, Homelander), 5 kameo characters (Tremor, Johnny Cage , Khameleon, Mavado, Ferra) and Skin of Jean Claude Van Damme

Edit 07/22: First look at the Kombat Pack

6zj5ru6idedb1.jpg

Last edited:

Diddy X

But Homelander and Omniman are way stronger than regular MK characters, pretty crazy aditions IMO, also it being a reboot I expected it to be more conservative than previous games.

Last edited:
The Kameo characters are going to piss people off. (Tremor, Johnny Cage , Khameleon, Mavado, Ferra) It is assumed that these are not playable and only come in for assist moves like marvel vs capcom. hopefully thats wrong.

Last edited:

Hot5pur

Will wait to see the gameplay, might be good.
So far the guest characters and that trailer makes me think it's tailored towards...people that are not me lol

Soodanim

As interested as I am to see Homelander and Omni Man gameplay, the whole thing is an absolute piss take. We now know about more DLC characters than base characters, which I wouldn't mind if the base game was £5. But it's not going to be £5, it's going to be £60-70 with equal to or higher DLC cost if you want to play as a full MK cast.

Nickolaidas

Ermac and Tremor! Officially hyped!
Just to be clear, Tremor is not confirmed as playable with this leak, he's just sold as an assist.
Of course Quan Chi and Ermac are behind a paywall. Even Johnny Cage?
This is good. It means that they are willing to bench them in base roster in order to put lesser known 3D era characters like Havik, Reiko, Nitara, Li Mei, Ashrah and Sareena.

Top Bottom