• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon leaked the Mortal Kombat - Kombat Pack 1 (Omni Man, Peacemaker, Homelander and more)

drotahorror

The Kameo characters are going to piss people off. (Tremor, Johnny Cage , Khameleon, Mavado, Ferra) It is assumed that these are not playable and only come in for assist moves like marvel vs capcom. hopefully thats wrong.

That's what I figured it was. Also sounds like these potential assist characters will have skins like the JVCD one for Cage. WB loves shit like that.

AJUMP23

jean claude van damme dancing GIF

Better have a splits fatality.

Last edited:

Bridges

I always wait for the ultimate edition of MK games because of stuff like this, and I do think the amount of guest characters in the past entries was pretty excessive.

That being said, these are amazing choices if they are going to do guests. Hopefully they retain their original actors, I definitely wanna main Homelander.

-Zelda-

Banned
Half the pack is some superhero character? Lame. Not really feeling it to be honest. Ermac and Quan Chi are good, but Takeda can die in a fire. So we are getting a Jean Claude Van Damme skin? I wish he was a character period so he could be Lyon from Lionheart. Obviously they can't use the name Frank Dux from Bloodsport because that guy's a fake.

Last edited:
I don’t really know how I feel about these guest characters. Seems kind of out of place in the MK universe, but we’ll see. Also hearing about the rumored DLC characters before the main roster is crazy to me.

Brigandier

I was hoping that this reboot was going to be a grounded more gritty MK but sounds like it's going to be the usual comedy game with silly guest characters who don't fit into the game world at all, This is really disappointing 😞

Still going to play it 🤣

I don't know what is your issue with MK but you should stop this nonsense or you will be banned. Just saying.

If it was a SEGA IP he would be sucking it's balls, Let him get banned.

RCU005

So does "kombat pack" mean dlc characters, even though the game is not released yet?

Don’t pretend this hasn’t been the trend for the past 10 years. They announce DLC, Season Passes and preorder bonuses even before showing gameplay on many games

DavidGzz

Omni Man better have a grab for jump spammers to slam them into the ground by their ankles if not, it better be a fatality.

Phase

Don’t pretend this hasn’t been the trend for the past 10 years. They announce DLC, Season Passes and preorder bonuses even before showing gameplay on many games
I know. It seems as though fighting games take it to the next level and their fans keep asking to be taken advantage of. If you can make all of these fighters just put it in the full game.

Top Bottom