• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All American K-Pop group EXP EDITION to make its debut soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol watch this cringey music video they have: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0VubbfytQs

I'm not convinced this isn't satire.

giphy.gif

Lol, only lasted 10sec before I had to closed it...creepy looking cats...and I'm not sure but it only one Asian person huh ...

Linkura

At first I thought there's no way this isn't a parody group.

Then someone reminded us that B4-4 existed, and now I don't know what to think.

Arjayes

Banned
I don't usually click thumbs down on videos but Jesus Christ couldn't even take this wheel.

I thought it was gonna be American Korean singers and I thought it was a genius idea but then I got that and it's like why?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Conceptually...I'm not even going to get into that.

The choreography and the dancing in that video are amateur hour. Like something high school seniors would put together in one session for a talent show. And they're traveling to other countries with this?

Do whatever you want but at least smooth out your dancing.

Is it just me, or is there something kind of creepy about the level and type of makeup the guys wear in this? The overly smooth, fake, plastic-looking skin on a guy just looks real awkward.

Oh...that's not...that's not what I was expecting.

Gonna be a no from me, dawg. The video is kind of creepy, there's something about the glossy filter or the contacts these guys are using or I don't know what but they look high as hell and like Patrick Bateman, juniors.

The whole thing just seems mercenary and soulless and culturally icky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom