• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All GTA V leaked screens and video go here, and only here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I'm more hyped than ever. The lighting engine looks much improved. 360 should be the version to get right?

Probably, but they've only been showing it on PS3 this time, and Max Payne 3 was pretty good on PS3. Nothing like how GTA4 or Red Dead turned out.

Probably safe to go either way this time.

x3sphere

We don't know yet.
Although Rockstar's games performed always better on 360, the recent gameplay footage we've seen was taken from PS3. Who knows.

I'm personally betting on the 360 version to be the better one, just because of Rockstar's history on the PS3.

Plus we know at least 3 reviewers have it and all are playing X360 copies.

4p7t1.jpg

Wow! Look at the sand! ;)

Joeki11a

Banned
Probably, but they've only been showing it on PS3 this time, and Max Payne 3 was pretty good on PS3. Nothing like how GTA4 or Red Dead turned out.

Probably safe to go either way this time.

Ps3 is the one to get

That Uncompressed gaming only with Bluray

This THE GTA sam houser envision on Ps3 in 2006

javac

I love how everyone complains about leaked images looking a bit blurry as if they can't see anything or something.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I think there will be less parity between both versions so it's pointless to discuss and say "I'm getting this for 360" in every thread. Buy the one you want.

dugdug

Banned
R*'s last two games were slightly better on PS3 (Max Payne and LA Noire) so, I'm not too concerned about getting this on PS3.

So pumped.

Hurley

R*'s last two games were slightly better on PS3 (Max Payne and LA Noire) so, I'm not too concerned about getting this on PS3.

So pumped.

Max Payne was better on PS3? Huh, I didn't know that. I thought all R*s games were slightly better on 360. Makes me feel better about picking the PS3 version then.

maybe the reviewers have a choice?

From listening to last week's GiantBomb podcast, it seems reviewers vastly prefer 360 copies because of how the hardware handles accounts and memory transfer from console to console. Even if the 360 version is "worse" than the PS3 version, I'd suspect a lot of reviewers still play that one first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom