• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

All GTA V leaked screens and video go here, and only here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeEyes

Banned
What's that? Pirated version is on the Net?

Welp, time to lock myself in a safe and try and Platinum Skyrim before my copy arrives...

DjRoomba

Banned
That screenshot is not real...If it is it was captured before textures had loaded. Would you idiots stop reposting like youve uncovered some great secret.
The game looks amazing

MJLord

That screenshot is not real...If it is it was captured before textures had loaded. Would you idiots stop reposting like youve uncovered some great secret.
The game looks amazing

Yeah, I'm looking at some pixellated footage at the minute and it loks great from that. I wish people would use cameras to record rather than a toaster and a cup and string...

What happened to VJ and his copy anyway?

Ploid 3.0

The game looks amazing

Calm down, it seem to be the only high quality screen shot that isn't fed to us by Rock Star so far, so I'm trusting it for now. It don't look bad for a open world game. Art > technical graphics, and from what I can tell the game looks pleasing to the eye, even if it looks like that picture. GTA was never about the graphics (I'm not sure about GTA4 since it added that filter stuff, post processing).

What did I miss in the last 9 hours?

Roller Coasters, sharks, dogs, and cougars oh my.

Yeah, I'm looking at some pixellated footage at the minute and it loks great from that. I wish people would use cameras to record rather than a toaster and a cup and string...

What happened to VJ and his copy anyway?

Seriously these handheld VHS recorders just don't cut it!

Fjordson

Not at the moment

Quote for a slightly better quality download of a past stream

God, the countryside is so awesome. The random towns, the trailer parks and gas stations. The cop camping out on the freeway doing radar. ATV's, dirt bikes. Just a totally different vibe from past GTA games, and even from San Andreas since the country seems a lot more interesting and lively here than in SA. Thanks for the link man. One of the better videos I've seen thus far.

N30RYU

Gold Member
Why all te comparison with GTA San Andreas, and not with GTA IV???

Can someone post some comparison betwen 4 and 5???

Slept 6 hours
Have to read 30 new pages in spoiler thread

jim-carrey-gif-pack-1mrsqw.gif

Nope...
did I miss something important? ^^
New videos of PS3 version?

Ploid 3.0

Why all te comparison with GTA San Andreas, and not with GTA IV???

Can someone post some comparison betwen 4 and 5???

Because GTA4 is a abomination. Ok ok.

The character controls tighter. You don't take a second to stop running when you stop. You can change run direction fast, giving you control of your character.

Cars control better. No boat cars, you can ebrake better, and you're able to go into reverse and spin around 180 with grace.

The world isn't boring, with the introduction of hills, and valleys you will always wonder what's over yonder. Add a bike or atv and you will have a ball just with the rocky terrain.

Stay away from the animals. Sharks, cougars, dogs, and chickens will slice you up good.

Jet travel is nice. No text.

This game looks like GTA:SA 3. 3 because GTA:SA 2 is all the stuff I guess rockstar gathered from RDR, Max Payne, and whatever else and added to GTAV. Let's forget GTA4 happened.

Dennis

Banned
Still no one seems to know how to capture high quality footage.

I am amazed at the low, low quality put out by people who got their hands on an early copy.

Now the world must rue refusing to send ME a copy.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Rockstar's engine rendering light points over distance was a damn smart move for a setting like this.

Antagon

Rockstar's engine rendering light points over distance was a damn smart move for a setting like this.

Yeah, it looks incredible and makes it all far more believable. Combine it with the great lighting and drawdistances and you have an absolutely stunning game.

I wouldn't be surprised if this actually ages decently as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom