• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alpha from the Power Rangers reboot revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
This is honestly starting to look like the Max Steel movie but with a couple million more dollars thrown its way.

Bold One

iBZNHDT.gif

Bluth54

For anyone holding out hope that this was just a concept art...well here is a prototype of the toy.

I'm not sure why they're bothering making toys for this movie, the designs are so ugly they're just going to collect dust on shelves until they get put in the clearance section. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens before the movie even comes out like Ghostbusters 2016.

UrbanRats

I was actually going to mention the design aesthetic for the Transformers movies with a million intricate tiny moving parts. It is cool looking in stills and slower scenes but when the action picks up it just looks like somebody made a live action Knack movie.
Sony making Knack 2, and Sony Pictures making an Emoji movie? A Knack movies is now a possibility.

WillyFive

I'm not sure why they're bothering making toys for this movie, the designs are so ugly they're just going to collect dust on shelves until they get put in the clearance section. I wouldn't be surprised if it happens before the movie even comes out like Ghostbusters 2016.

Yeah, reminds me of what happened with the Green Lantern movie.

Zombine

Banned
They are designing this film for those of us that were 17-18 when Transformers came out in 2007.

They forgot that we are 10 years older now.

Pachimari

I am loving this design, and I'm a huge fan of the original that I grew up with. Rita looks great too. I'm still not high on the Power Rangers designs though, although I'll warm up to the yellow and black ones probably. I'm so damn excited for this movie.

Glass Rebel

You'd think with shit like Wall-E, Baby Groot etc. that fucking Alpha would be the one thing they would try to cute-ify so they can sell toys.

Instead it looks like it's asking to be killed. What the fuck man.

NEO0MJ

Yeah. Maybe the zords will fare better but this is a shelf warmer if I ever saw one.

rulerk1

far too on the nose. Seriously a UFO head come on now. At least make it unique one like the old Alpha's and not a generic flying saucer one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom