• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon.com - Black Friday 2015

Amazon has lost all of my business because of this. It boggles my mind anyone would not get on GCU and stop using Amazon for game purchases. Even if you don't have a Best Buy near you just buy everything online. Crazy good value.
Don't you have to activate it in-store? I'd love to get GCU but that's a major deal breaker since there are none near me.

Don't you have to activate it in-store? I'd love to get GCU but that's a major deal breaker since there are none near me.

Yes, you do. It was a bit inconvenient for me as my nearest store is about an hour and a half away. I had to wait a few weeks until I made an out-of-town trip to activate it. Worth it, though.

Don't believe so, it prompts you online wh you buy from them. But maybe try and get GCU when it goes on sale. I got mine for only 30 bucks :).
I thought it was $30 for a two year sub. Is it typically more?
Yes, you do. It was a bit inconvenient for me as my nearest store is about an hour and a half away. I had to wait a few weeks until I made an out-of-town trip to activate it. Worth it, though.
It'd be around 4 hours to get to the closest best buy, and another four to get back assuming no traffic/delays/whatnot.

Maybe some day.

x-Lundz-x

It'd be around 4 hours to get to the closest best buy, and another four to get back assuming no traffic/delays/whatnot.

=/

It used to be 99 dollars but maybe they lowered permanently. If that's the case it's a no brainier.

So is Amazon going to have an actual Cyber Monday that isn't this "Cyber Monday Deals Week" thing? Because that's what I've been holding out for.

Syrus

Banned
I got PAID for buying Dying Light.

Long story short they price matched walmart to 15 dollars but they did the wrong item for refund and then wrong refund ammount

The 4th representative gave me a full refund and a 10$ goodwill refund for my troubles. So good

EthanC

Banned
Someone put their Uncharted Collection code on Amazon marketplace for 19.95. Bought and installed in time for the beta. Had no intention of paying more than 20 for this, so I'm happy I managed to meet my pricing requirement prior to the beta.

Lrrr

No, you are correct.

Maybe some day.

Try calling BB customer service, explain your situation and see if they're able to activate it over the phone. It can't hurt to try. I know this will sound crazy, but it really is worth the trouble. You will save so much money.

It used to be 99 dollars but maybe they lowered permanently. If that's the case it's a no brainier.

It was lowered permanently some time ago.

Kei-

Someone put their Uncharted Collection code on Amazon marketplace for 19.95. Bought and installed in time for the beta. Had no intention of paying more than 20 for this, so I'm happy I managed to meet my pricing requirement prior to the beta.

You just need to have the game before the beta to be able to play the beta, correct?

maxcriden

If you or anyone else want the benefits of GCU without spending a penny, hit up blazenumb1. He and others regularly offer their GCU membership benefitd gratis in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread. He has tons of positive feedback in there and I've used his service plenty of times.

_woLf

How big is FFX/X-2 HD on PS4?

I kinda am considering returning my $16 best buy hard copy and going with the $18 digital amazon copy.

Top Bottom