• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Germany: Batman Arkham Origins Complete Edition, Release: August 21

Cool boxart, but wouldn't it just be cheaper to get it on PC now with all the sales going on? It would only cost maybe $12 or so to get everything that matters.

I am assuming this Complete Edition would have the currently unavailable Deathstroke DLC. Also, this one would even be cheaper come Holiday Sale.

Het_Nkik

And this is why I always wait on purchasing DLC heavy games. Always a version with all of it included. Now to wait till it drops to 30 bucks or so.

esterk

My game of the year from last year! So glad we final are getting all the awesome DLC and game in one package. What a great deal!

-no one ever

L.O.R.D

are they gonna fix the old game ?
i am still stuck at bird mission

i hope they fix most of the bugs,because this game in unplayable

Mediocre Batman game, but I have to say, that's some pretty sweet boxart. Yes, yes, blue and orange, clichés, blah blah blah. I like the composition.

arkhamorigins-spoof.jpg

haha im dyin

BouncyFrag

Will it allow me to rescue my Batman who is still continuously falling through the game world under the old GCPD building?
ao_1.jpg

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
So, I pre-order it to make a birthday gift, I hope it will contains italian language since the original Batman Arkham Origins was multi6.

And...Amazon is shipping it, so it's real, it's not a mistake, the Complete Edition exist and is only available on Amazon.de :l

Hilarious, there wasn't even an official announcement for this, or was there?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, I pre-order it to make a birthday gift, I hope it will contains italian language since the original Batman Arkham Origins was multi6.

And...Amazon is shipping it, so it's real, it's not a mistake, the Complete Edition exist and is only available on Amazon.de :l

I wonder what it activates. There's no complete sub in the registry, by name or content.

Edit: I'm not quite sure which one you bought: the PC version of Arkham Origins Complete as linked to in the OP or the seemingly console-exclusive Arkham Collection as linked to above.

SJRB

Gold Member

How bizarre. WB really doesn't give a fuck, do they?

chaosaeon

Isn't this 3 games straight now, so I can REALLY wait on the next one. Will wait for full game edition. I would've said complete edition as it used to be funny to call the release versions missing content but since it's started actually happening it's less funny.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Absolutely loved this game. I couldn't care less what anybody thinks.

It had some balance issues and the combat was annoying, but the challenge rooms are every bit as fun and addicting as the previous games.

Really hope this series comes to PS4 just for the challenge rooms.

Top Bottom