• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon has PS4 for $89.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

pieman

Neo Member
They get the shipping address, they don't get any credit card info, but really why bother it is a scam pure and simple.

bombshell

this

tumblr_lwtaj7F8t91r0wqrdo1_500.jpg

lol

AgeEighty

Do third party sellers get your full Address, Name and CC info? maybe thats the point.

If they do, have fun cancelling your credit card.

They don't get the CC. I work for a company who sells third party through Amazon, and whenever someone calls to cancel an order they placed through Amazon we have to direct them back there to process it.

Kiru

Does Amazon do nothing about this guy ? How does scamming on amazon marketplace work ? Does he actually get to keep all the money and ships all buyers bricks ? lol

CoG

They get the shipping address, they don't get any credit card info, but really why bother it is a scam pure and simple.

Either a scam or pricing error. Either way nobody is getting a console for $90. I just wanted to see if it would go through. They won't get your CC. I cancelled so quick that I doubt they will even see the order on the "AmzonElectronics" side.

Does Amazon do nothing about this guy ? How does scamming on amazon marketplace work ? Does he actually get to keep all the money and ships all buyers bricks ? lol

Since the money is processed through Amazon he won't see a dime, or they'll be able to yank the money right back from the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom