• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American man gored 16-inches through thigh by Bull at Carnaval Del Toro

Status
Not open for further replies.

nampad

hqdefaultaej1u.jpg

In the "upper thigh"?

Tagyhag

Too bad he didn't die, this will just lead to nothing getting done at all against these barbarous games.

Jesus. I don't agree with bullfighting either but it's not like I'd want the dude to die. He's not even a bullfighter himself.

Takuan

Ouch. He's not gonna be shitting right for a while. Given that people have died doing this I suppose it could've been worse.

Soph

Jesus. I don't agree with bullfighting either but it's not like I'd want the dude to die. He's not even a bullfighter himself.

He's participating in it, thus as guilty as the bullfighters themselves. I'm sorry, I don't have sympathy for people like this.

Tagyhag

He's participating in it, thus as guilty as the bullfighters themselves. I'm sorry, I don't have sympathy for people like this.

Unless you're actively doing something to stop bullfighting, you're not in a much higher position than him.

And there's a difference between having no sympathy and wanting someone dead. People who place animal lives higher than humans' worry me.

One of the worst activities ever. Pure animal cruelty. Keep doing this shit and this is what humans will get.

When I was a teen I went to a something like this. It was a festival in France where a bull ran around a enclosed pen and was pretty much taunted.

I really don't know how its much different than bear baiting.

I do recognize they usually eat the meat so its not a waste but it seems to cruel end of a life.

Soph

Unless you're actively doing something to stop bullfighting, you're not in a much higher position than him.

And there's a difference between having no sympathy and wanting someone dead. People who place animal lives higher than humans' worry me.

Humans have a choice, animals don't. Humans who make the choice to participate in shit like this I definitely view as inferior to the bull who has no choice to make.

I guess that's what he gets for antagonizing the bulls.

I feel really bad for him, though. That'd be awful to deal with. Hopefully doctors can manage his pain and help him heal as well as possible.

I have some vids from somewhere about these famous bull runs everyone goes to. ppl got besmirched. crazy shit fo' real with idiots putting themselves in harms way thinking it's a game. Just a sign of the times with everyone having phone cams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom