• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

American Soccer |OT2| Party Like It's 1999.

Dartastic

That's pretty solid. Mine has been a train wreck for the last few weeks.

I shot myself in the foot with three Red Bulls, two of which are starters, that're off this week. Plus, I don't know if Shuttleworth will be playing either.
Have you used your wildcard yet? If you haven't, now is a pretty decent time to do so, especially if your squad is a wreck.

xbhaskarx

Team of the Week (Wk 20)
TEAMoftheWEEK-2015-20.jpg

some glaring omissions, including Feilhaber... Mauro Diaz looked like he had been watching footage of Giovinco.

Dartastic

I was tired of waiting for Penedo to return so I got Kwarasey.

Hope it works out.
I think that's a good choice, and not due to any sort of bias. He's been pretty reliable, and our defense is pretty solid as well which definitely helps him out.

Osorio

Quarterfinal US Open Cup game against Philly starts in about 15 minutes

I hope there's more than a thousand people there. Luckily there's plenty of shade out there, I was worried this game was going to be a health hazard for the players out there.

well after that and CJ Sapong's bullshit red against DC. we have no attack that's healthy.

mccarthy needs to have a hell of a game and send us to penalties for us to have a chance

Osorio

We do play worse a man up but Conor Casey is the guy that always scores against us no matter what team he's on.

xbhaskarx

Bloomberg graphic on the FIFA scandal's alleged criminal schemes

Deadspin: Jeffrey Webb Secures $10 Million Bond With A Shitload Of Luxury Goods

Webb secured his bond $10 million bond with a whole lot of properties and luxury possessions, including:

Ten homes owned by Webb, his wife, and family
A 2015 Ferrari, 2014 Range Rover, and 2003 Mercedes-Benz
A 401(k) account belonging to his wife, as well as her equity in an unnamed company
Eleven luxury watches owned by Webb
A diamond wedding ring, diamond bracelet, diamond and pearl necklace, pearl earrings, diamond earrings, and two luxury watches owned by his wife

It must be quite common when bonds are posted in corruption and racketeering cases, but it seems funny to me that Webb secured his bond with possessions that he owns because of the proceeds from the (alleged) corruption for which he is being charged. Somehow, however, despite the surrender of eleven of his luxury watches, I suspect that Jeffrey Webb has a twelfth to wear on his wrist.

Karmic retribution for that bullshit redcard on CJ against DC.

also really surprised they called that a save. Ah well. something went in our favor so I won't complain.

nilbog21

Banned
is there a international champions cup thread? LA galaxy playing barcelona in a couple of hours.. I was wondering how the teams qualify for this tournament as sporting KC is not participating albeit being one of the best teams in MLS?

Osorio

is there a international champions cup thread? LA galaxy playing barcelona in a couple of hours.. I was wondering how the teams qualify for this tournament as sporting KC is not participating albeit being one of the best teams in MLS?

It's just a money-grabbing tournament of friendlies. No qualification involved other than greed!

Askani

Bruin was about 6 rows directly in front of me with his goal celebration. He can have his troll, I'll take the win.

Top Bottom