• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

amiibo wave three up for preorder

Exile20

http://www.amazon.com/s/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&field-keywords=B00PG6ZDPK%7CB00PG6Z9VI%7CB00PG7M95G%7CB00PG6ZBTS%7CB00PG6ZCT2%7CB00PG6Z65M%7CB00PG6ZAZ8&linkCode=ur2&tag=grubbergamer-20&url=search-alias%3Daps&linkId=2YTFMNEXRQZDXR7D

gggn_11132014_deals.jpg

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/241673-grubbergamer-s-game-deals-amiibo-wave-three-11-13-2014

Gameboy415

Nice! :)

Here's hoping Best Buy puts them up for pre-order soon as well so we can use the Gamer's Club Unlocked discount on them.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
These things are region free, right? They're not showing up in the UK Amazon shop yet and I'm impatient damnit.

bumpkin

Nice! :)

Here's hoping Best Buy puts them up for pre-order soon as well so we can use the Gamer's Club Unlocked discount on them.
Truth!

I pre-ordered all of wave three that Amazon has up so far just in case those are their "retailer exclusives". Better safe than sorry.

massoluk

Banned
Man... does Gamestop has North American exclusivity to everything Xenoblade? I hope this doesn't extend to Xenoblade Chronicle X retail...

L95

I don't plan on preordering, I'll look at them in the store. (Paint jobs terrify me)

I hope Meta Knight isn't exclusive to somewhere stupid that is nowhere near me.

Vena

What are the odds we get a Fire Emblem on the WiiU (that isn't SMTxFE)?

Or is it a safer bet to assume the next one will be on 3DS to follow after Awakening?

I want that Ike, he looks very well made compared to Marth.

CHusson91

Banned
I can't believe people have the nerve to say he looks "sickly". He lost a ton of weight; give the guy a break. With that said, no more Hangover movies, please.

Camjo-Z

I like the look of all the figures in this wave, but I'll probably only preorder Shulk because EXCLUSIVE!

I can't believe people have the nerve to say he looks "sickly". He lost a ton of weight; give the guy a break.

I agree, Bowser has really slimmed out since Brawl.

You can pre-order the Shulk amiibo from Gamestop right now, if people didn't know.
Is that just online or in a store? And if its instore how much, the usual $5?

Really don't wanna order online from GS.

I do hope we find out where Rosalina went tho. Other sites need to update!

I still don't know which amiibos to get as my money becomes more and more limiting lol.

I haven't even bought a Wii U yet (will be soon), but I'm going to have to pre-order Mega Man and Sonic for sure. Two of my favorite characters ever, even though they have been shit on for years by Capcom and Sega. At least Nintendo will treat them with respect.

SalvaPot

So Shulk is exclusive to Gamestop
Rosalina is exclusive to ???
Lucario is exclusie to ???
Meta-Knight is exclusive to ???

PREDICTION TIME!
Rosalina is exclusive to Wal-Mart
Lucario is exclusie to Target
Meta-Knight is exclusive to Best Buy

And I won´t be surprised if one of those up for preorder on Amazon is actually an exclusive, my money is on Megaman or Ike.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think Rosalina will be Target exclusive, Lucario to Toys R' Us, and Meta Knight to Best Buy. I can't remember Nintendo ever doing anything exclusive with Walmart, they normally favor Target.

SalvaPot

I think Rosalina will be Target exclusive, Lucario to Toys R' Us, and Meta Knight to Best Buy. I can't remember Nintendo ever doing anything exclusive with Walmart, they normally favor Target.

The Mario Kart 8 bundle is Walmart exclusive right now. Other than that, yeah, they usually favor Target.

I'll be happy to go find all of those, but Toys-R-Us? Ughhhhhhh.

L95

Mm, Best Buy is the only store that is not nearby to me, so secretly hoping they don't get any I want, haha

Yup! :D
It's 20% off so each one should ring up at $10.39 each before tax.

I've got the first 2 full waves pre-ordered online for about $46 less than MSRP. :)

First off, you're one crazy bastard but you have my respect.

Secondly I need to know what that loot crate deal is. If I don't do that I'll at least preorder Samus for Day 1. Though I'm getting at least half of the announced Amiibo eventually.

I will be getting Toon Link for sure, but I think it would be wiser to wait for my first-wave orders to come in so I can test the waters before I buy more figures, in case Amiibo turns out to be nowhere close to what it's cracked up to be. Collecting everything is totally out of the question for me, but the third wave has at least four or five figures I find appealing, and that already puts Amiibo on course to becoming my biggest toy expenditure in a decade.

Savitar

Mega Man looks awesome.

Pity Capcom can't just give Nintendo the character, you know he'd get a good game then.

Top Bottom