• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT8| ConFuchsia say beta is better

longdi

Banned
Not poor Sony because if they really cared they would price their device accordingly. I mean for god's sake the XP Premium is more expensive than any flagship released this year.

Depends on country no? Here XPP is priced at S8 level, which is normal for halo models.

S8+ and IP8, those are the whack ones.

No wireless charging, no buy.

True, my s7e on quick wireless charging is godly. But if Samsung still does the back fp sensor, no wireless can help them.

Depends on country no? Here XPP is priced at S8 level, which is normal for halo models.

S8+ and IP8, those are the whack ones.

True, my s7e on quick wireless charging is godly. But if Samsung still does the back fp sensor, no wireless can help them.

Yeah obviously meant the US because you mentioned the patent troll, which may or may not rhyme with Horizon.

Furyous

So it seems sony fp sensor at the side + full active screen + acoustics surface = god phone.

Embedded onscreen fp sensor is unnecessary.

poor sony not paying up some patent troll in usa though

Is acoustics surface a feature and is there a writeup or youtube video somewhere?

I'm happy with my oneplus 3t but tuning in to see how they are going to iterate. I hope they keep the headphone jack, I like my Bluetooth headphones but they were praised for the DAC/amp in the 3/t so would suck to lose it. Honestly all I really want is water resistance. Often walk home in the rain and makes me a bit nervous.

RoKKeR

Don't have an issue with 1080p, the difference between that and the S7's full resolution isn't terribly noticeable.

I do have an issue with those bezzels though, sheesh. Makes it look so damn old.

Not that I'd ever be able to get the phone though, being locked into ATT next or whatever.

I'm happy with my oneplus 3t but tuning in to see how they are going to iterate. I hope they keep the headphone jack, I like my Bluetooth headphones but they were praised for the DAC/amp in the 3/t so would suck to lose it. Honestly all I really want is water resistance. Often walk home in the rain and makes me a bit nervous.

Fucking trolls lol

As interested as I am in this as a 1+ owner can't help but feel this could have been a press release. Get on with it, the price is going to be the last announcement isn't it?

RoKKeR

I fully support dual cameras in smartphones nowadays... one main lens and one telephoto. Hoping my next phone has that.

oneplus5_specs.png

jokkir

This One Plus event reminds me of the Konami E3 event. Probably because of the dark walls, the crappy audio, and the terrible acting with the script

reKon

Banned
This going to be a crazy efficient phone isn't it?

If you love the look of the iPhone, this is literally the perfect phone for you. They've nailed down performance with the 3t already.

· Early Drop shipments will begin on June 21 via free priority shipping (6 days before general sales begin on June 27).

Top Bottom