• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Angina's tough!!" Rock Band 2 Track And Spec Info (& Dreams) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnkers

Stabby McSter said:
in bloom is not hard at all :(

On Expert drums its a PAIN! I can do maybe... half of the songs on expert, sure I could pass In Bloom but with a lot more trouble then it should be.

On expert everything else it's easy as pie though

that's really weird to me :lol

but i can pass run to the hills and won't get fooled again on expert, but not foreplay/long time or don't fear the reaper

so i am kinda in the same boat?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
What do people find hard about In Bloom? Yeah it's tricky to nail everything at first but I never failed it at all.

Emerson said:
What do people find hard about In Bloom? Yeah it's tricky to nail everything at first but I never failed it at all.

When I first played it on expert I gave up. It's the off-beat kicks in the chorus. Now I'd be pretty much fine with it, but I think it's significantly more difficult than some higher tracks.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Never had any trouble with that but I can see how people would. The fills are what gave me shit at first.

ElNino

Got to see RB2 (and the ION drum kit) at X'08 Canada last night and it is looking nice. The drum kit is very, very cool... but considering it is a real drum kit I guess that is expected.

The No Fail option should be great for parties, and I can't believe how difficult drums is for Everlong. The guy who was trying drums on that when I was there "looked" like he was doing good but he still would have failed the song in under a minute if not for the No Fail. While Everlong is still my favorite Foos song, I think My Hero would be a more fun song to play, with the drum intro and all.

Johnkers

TheGreatDave said:
In Bloom on expert drums is much harder than Enter Sandman, so it's placement seems really odd. I'd move it up a couple of tiers at least.

Totally, I can kill Enter Sandman on expert, In Bloom is fine until "that" section. :(

Johnkers

Also I have to say again, these multiple rock band topics are madness!

Too much cross-talk between RB1 and RB2 in each topic, it's time to consolidate with somebody in the OP taking care of updates, release dates, instrument compatibility, and the latest DLC announced/released

not it

Johnkers said:
Also I have to say again, these multiple rock band topics are madness!

Too much cross-talk between RB1 and RB2 in each topic, it's time to consolidate with somebody in the OP taking care of updates, release dates, instrument compatibility, and the latest DLC announced/released

not it

*grumble*

Give me like 24 hours.

No6

TheGreatDave said:
In Bloom on expert drums is much harder than Enter Sandman, so it's placement seems really odd. I'd move it up a couple of tiers at least.
In Bloom is only harder than Enter Sandman from a FC stance. Surviving In Bloom when you're still learning how to play expert drums is far more likely than surviving Enter Sandman at that same point in skill, simply because the amount of notes flying at you is enough that recovery won't happen fast enough to avoid failure (unlike In Bloom which has a lot of slow spots).

I'm not saying that Enter isn't hilariously out of place in T8, but from a "beat the game" standpoint it's certainly harder than In Bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom