• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Birds Space |OT| Deal With It

VALIS

I can't even get 3 stars here.
iOhll0EFsDLF7.jpg

I refuse to advance until I do so.

Edit: Minus app copies the entire folder Link..Easy sharing my ass.

I blew up the lower left cement one first, then the upper left one. Explode your bird before or just as it hits the first block, though. That pushes the rest of the blocks with more force. And then like most levels, getting three stars requires a fair amount of luck. Things just need to break your way.

Enco

So after playing some more:

Good
- The art style
- The fun gameplay (so far)

Bad
- There's a level locked without an IAP...
- Fucking adverts in the pause menu. I fucking paid for it
- Not universal and two different iPhone/iPad versions. Stingy as fuck

So in a way I like it but everything it supports is a load of crap.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I'm either very confused or blind, where in the game are these harder IAP-locked levels people have been talking about? I'm at stage 7 of Cold Cuts (iPhone version) and the Danger Zone world is already available.

Oreoleo

I'm either very confused or blind, where in the game are these harder IAP-locked levels people have been talking about? I'm at stage 7 of Cold Cuts (iPhone version) and the Danger Zone world is already available.

First level of Danger Zone is free. Go ahead and try and do the second level and see what happens.

Fuu

First level of Danger Zone is free. Go ahead and try and do the second level and see what happens.
Thanks, just tried it and the ad popped up. Lol, what a shoddy way for them to go about it, if there's going to be IAP unlocks in your game at least be blatant.

I think I'm all Angry Birded out now TBH. I have all the ones and I thought I'd give this one a go seeing has it has new gameplay elements but it's not enough to keep me entertained anymore.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
Not liking this very much. The new gravity mechanic seems pretty random (unless I'm doing something wrong), and it all boils down to luck, even more than in the original Birds games.

Fuu

Got three stars on all the Pig Bang and Cold Cuts stages. Quite fun all around, they used the gravity thing very decently. I won't give a shit about eagles, feathers and all the nickel-and-dime bs though. Looking forward to updates with more (hopefully free) stages.

Tom_Cody

I just bought the 30 additional levels. I feel good about spending a total of $2 for the amount of enjoyment I have gotten out of this.

Angry Birds Galaxy is the first installment that has felt like a proper game to me. Getting structures to impode on themselves is a hugely satisfying feeling. I will look forward to future expansions with more complex 'implosion puzzles'.

Manax

Angry Birds Galaxy'.

Oh you.

Picked this up as my first angry birds game, still have the same feelings about it as i did when i saw/tried the others. I loathe hitting that repeat button so much when attempting 3 stars, but overall i like the feel and the setting.
Maybe i just need to get good

Tom_Cody

New free level pack out today.

I quickly played through the levels and I am now ranked #327 in the world (total score) out of 5 million plus registered players, lol.

Yesterday I was ranked ~1,500.

Top Bottom