• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
One of the best reviews he's the done in a while is the one for the 5200. Entertaining all the way through and we practically didn't see any games. He should review even more crappy hardware.

Trakdown

Darunia said:
One of the best reviews he's the done in a while is the one for the 5200. Entertaining all the way through and we practically didn't see any games. He should review even more crappy hardware.

I bet he could do wonders with a Virtual Boy review.

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
Didn't really dig that one. Commentary was not so good, and the game was a poor choice.

BTW, taking down those ships plays exactly like that one level in StarFox 64.

rkenshin

Seems on the ScrewAttack site, they got some film cooking featuring AVGN and Captain S teaming up..

They got a sort of teaser there called "Coming Soon"

PolyGone

Banned
AdmiralViscen said:
Didn't really dig that one. Commentary was not so good, and the game was a poor choice.

BTW, taking down those ships plays exactly like that one level in StarFox 64.

...except Starfox 64 actually has good graphics and play control and a radar thats not broken

M3wThr33

Banned
rkenshin said:
Seems on the ScrewAttack site, they got some film cooking featuring AVGN and Captain S teaming up..

They got a sort of teaser there called "Coming Soon"

Thankfully after being cockteased so much, I remembered this ISN'T Tuesday night, so there's nothing new.

This is good info.

James is going to go far.

rkenshin

M3wThr33 said:
Thankfully after being cockteased so much, I remembered this ISN'T Tuesday night, so there's nothing new.

This is good info.

James is going to go far.

I believe this movie or whatever it might be won't be on Gametrailers and instead be hosted on Screwattack.com..

Troublesome for me since I have no idea how to rip movies from their flash based videos

I discovered this thread a few days ago and simultaneously discovered the awesomeness of this guy. I've been laughing at all his reviews :lol
His video about videogame and movie sequels was very awesome too.
Rambo II, First Blood Part III :lol

though he should really stop saying those embarrasing "diarrhea/shit" jokes because they're just not funny and way overdone.

Killdozer said:
Serious question now: What is the name of the song(and the game it came from) that plays for a little bit at the beginning credits. That tune is burned into my soul but I cannot remember where it comes from!

I would like to see this question answered.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
the TMNT one is still his best one. really funny shit.

havent seen any of the new ones.

Razorwind

I loved the power glove episode....and also the bible games haha

"Baby moses baby moses, i can't stop saying Baby Moses"

hobbitx

This video wasn't very interesting because he didn't pick a very 'good' game to rip into. He needs to do more snes reviews, like Bill Laimbeer or Jim Powers. Okay or awful, both games seem like the type of stuff he'd want to rip into.

Twilight Princess said:
Saw this other screwattack video, who the heck calls himself "Handsome Tom", can it possibly sound any gheyer?
Seriously, those radio personalities are ****ing horrible. They come up with some good subjects, but it's all a waste if it's gonna be done in the style they choose. It's like G4 all over again, but at least screwattack as a whole has a very deep respect for classic gaming which is always awesome.

Jiggy

Seeing Bart vs. the Space Mutants brought back bad memories. I think I only even got to that mall level like once before I just stopped caring, which is pretty sad since when I was a kid I'd play just about anything to completion.

Sho Nuff

Banned
The other Screwattack guys are really boring and their videos aren't really worth watching. Angry Nintendo Nerd is golden though

ghibli99

Error said:
the TMNT one is still his best one. really funny shit.
The "crossing the gap without having to jump" part was gold... a similar moment happened to me in Alex Kidd in Miracle World (SMS). Last dungeon, I think, where you have to swim through all the spikes. I died about 5000 times before figuring out that if you let Alex float up, he can touch the top spikes without being killed. I wondered what the point was other than to mess with my brain. It worked. I'm still talking about it over 20 years later.

Never played any of The Simpsons games, other than the Konami arcade one... checking out the vid now.

Edit: Wow, glad I never played either of those... yeah, that last level is just like o_O#

Fun Factor

Formerly FTWer
Sir Alemeth said:
SMASH BROS. BRAWL ISN'T ONLINE?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!!? (45:00~)

@#$%&*!!

welcome to the offline party

& [**** those simpsons NES games, I spent weeks trying to beat that first level in Bart vs the Space Mutants.
No wonder I never was able to get past it after watching the video :lol

carlos

Lol, you guys are weaksauce, I've finished both bart games, including getting all the krusty trophies in "vs the world" to unlock an additional itchy and scratchy level; I do admit that space mutants can be impossibly tough when starting out.

Btw, I was surprised he didn't include a review for bart vs radioactive man for NES, easily, the worst of the nes bart trilogy; I hope he makes a future review of it so you guys can experience the horror...

Top Bottom