• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Angry Video Game Nerd

I remember going over to a friend's house and being like "wow a simpson's game, let's play that." Then I soon learned why my friend didn't want to play it. the next game I insisted we play was Friday the 13th. Little did I know... :lol

Alex

The roleplaying segments were hilarious

I wish he'd go back to the keyboard intro from a little while ago though, that singing is really grating

Rlan

The Bugs suit thing was a bit annoying - I didn't like the Spider-Man one either. The Shoryuken Uppercut though, :lol

M3wThr33

Banned
I actually REALLY liked Bugs Bunny's Birthday Blowout. I know I've beaten it multiple times but I never saw a lot of those levels. I vaguely remember it having a lot of paths, though.

The Back to the Future review is great thanks to video clips. I can't believe my parents bought me so many of the shitty games he reviewed.

1186550388682.png

saved for future neogaf use

nobody knows as of now. the only comment we've had is that if it's going to be online, it will be announced on the official website, rather than through any sort of PR people. But as the game is only 3 months away, things aren't exactly looking up. But on th eothe rhand, we had no clue about the robust side scrolling game built into Brawl, so maybe they'll give us a similar online update.

Iam Canadian

and have the worst user name EVER
That was funny but the game didn't really look that bad. The Nerd beating the crap out of Bugs Bunny made up for that, though.

Reilly

Downhome said:
http://img161.imageshack.us/img161/4131/avgnflipmy3.gif[img]

[img]http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/8199/avgngutpunchwq6.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Don't use imageshack.

Anyway, what program do you use to capture footage to turn into gifs? I can't figure it out for the life of me.

that guy really sucks at videogames.

on a few occasions, he's bitching about not knowing how to do something that the instruction book explains.

SERGE

Wow he really got the magic back with that episode!
Some of the past reviews were okay at best but I could tell he was having fun again with this one.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
McLesterolBeast said:
that guy really sucks at videogames.

on a few occasions, he's bitching about not knowing how to do something that the instruction book explains.

Who reads instruction booklets?

Top Bottom