• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - New commercial ft. Kyary

rQhSruc.gif
<3

Garou

Has there ever been a game getting a new commercial 2.5 years after release for the exact same SKU? Must be a record.

Shun

I hope we get more of these commercials. I love that Kyary has a contract with Nintendo and I want to see more collaborations between the two.

Ventara

I should get back and see how my village is doing. It's been well over a year. I don't have to worry about a messy town since I had the clean ordinance or whatever it's called on, but fuck, if anyone moved in on top of my blue roses, heads will roll.

I picked this up during the e3 sale. I'm loving it but man did it start slow. So many great bits like the adorable Isabelle or hilarious Kapp'n sea shanties. I'd really like it if there was a larger variety in things you can do as well.

AdanVC

Kyary even does the pon pon way way way pon pon way pon pon way way dance moves on the commercial and everything. Such a cute ad oh my.

wait there's a BAR in the game? I never even got to that part hmmm, but then i quit playing long ago and only played for a while anyway... maybe i should get back into it now...

Kathian

Banned
They made a new commercial for an old game? It's still charting in Japan too, I don't get it.

Whilst it's promoting a sale do you really not get new commercials for continuing products? Can your mind really not reach into other industries (or even the same one) and forms of media and draw comparisons?

The fact it's still charting is why it's worth still promoting.

Top Bottom