• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT| Adorable Debt Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iacobellis

Grass Deterioration is the stupidest thing ever. I don't run and my grass is still going and I've only had this game for a week. Why punish players for playing?

Also I wasn't paying attention when I talked to Tortimer and he seems to be gone now so when does the boat arrive?

Boat comes tomorrow.

Tenck

Yeah it'd be cool if we can get a separate thread for Turnip prices. This one is going to be overfilled, and probably gonna have people miss out on a ton of good prices since everything moves so fast.

Kenai

Posting for new page in case anyone misses it.

Hmm...I don't think I have enough people on my friend's list yet.

Anyone want to exchange FC so I can drop Katie off? I have fruit baskets! And swag!

3523-2059-4138

I'll also be opening my town later today, lots of various fruit has ripened, and there's a watering can in my garden store.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Hey guys, I thought you all might appreciate this.

So, I found on youtube someone took all of the hourly songs and cut them into long extended tracks.

You can find those here.

I decided to rip the audio from all of them, and cut them down into ~3-4 minute versions, organize them all, and upload them.

I even made a little album art for it!

jbiOzadsK25oHs.jpg

If anyones interested, here's the full download!

Just a heads up, it's not all perfect, but I tried my best to make the cuts seamless and I think overall it's pretty good.

Kokonoe

Banned
Hey guys, I thought you all might appreciate this.

So, I found on youtube someone took all of the hourly songs and cut them into long extended tracks.

You can find those here.

I decided to rip the audio from all of them, and cut them down into ~3-4 minute versions, organize them all, and upload them.

I even made a little album art for it!

jbiOzadsK25oHs.jpg

If anyones interested, here's the full download!

Neat! Now we need Andrex to made a new Animal Crossing music app with these.
and that ignore list quote remover thing

How do you buy turnips?

On Sundays, between 6:00am - 12:00pm there should be a lady named Joan walking around. She'll sell you turnips, prices ranging from 90 - 110 bells. You can sell them at Retail, as the price changes daily.

Note, your turnips will expire after a week.

Sendou

I'm guessing seasons don't affect what bugs and fishes appear while in Island? What about rain: does it affect what bugs and fishes appear?

She was selling turnips at 94 bells in my town. As soon as it goes above that at Re-Tail, I'm selling. I want my money back at least. They're kinda worthless when you can go beetle hunting on the island and get paid.

Diablos54

Someone is walking around today selling them in bunches of 10. Keep an eye out.

On Sundays, between 6:00am - 12:00pm there should be a lady named Joan walking around. She'll sell you turnips, prices ranging from 90 - 110 bells. You can sell them at Retail, as the price changes daily.

Note, your turnips will expire after a week.

You got till 12pm to find a Boar named Joan selling them in your town. She's wandering around your town.

Ah, thanks guys, I'll try and find them!

She was selling turnips at 94 bells in my town. As soon as it goes above that at Re-Tail, I'm selling. I want my money back at least. They're kinda worthless when you can go beetle hunting on the island and get paid.

Might as well wait and aim high, someone on here is sure to get a high selling price.

Tenck

You can end up making a lot more in the Stalk Market in one night than you would if you visited your island for a week straight. It takes patience to pull it off.

Are we *certain* that 90-110 isn't the buying range too? It would make much more sense.

Buying range is all over the place. I'm certain you can go as low as 40 bells for a turnip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom