• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

Lucha said he was leaving at the start of the new month.

Hopefully he has packed his bags by the time I get home.

zroid

Banned
tumblr_mp9jl71HGL1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

feeeeeeels good man

Gibbo

shit just bought Animal Crossing and it's my first night in town. all the shops are closed. So I guess there's not much else to do other than picking seashells for now ?

Betty

Banned
Cool :)

I have someone in my town at the moment so I think my connection is fine at the moment.

Thanks for letting me catalog your bin.

So I kept getting Error code 018-0512, which for some reason is a common AC problem where certain people have problems visiting one another in a certain direction at certain times :/

Nothing to do with your connection, which was solid.

Thanks again.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Wow we're getting OT3 so quickly.

What's the building near the photo booth? The one near Dream Suite. No, not Club LOL, it's the one being blocked by a trashcan.

shit just bought Animal Crossing and it's my first night in town. all the shops are closed. So I guess there's not much else to do other than picking seashells for now ?

There are plenty of folks here who are currently in the middle of their day!

Shake some trees to get the 500 bells necessary for the photo booth, and hop in someone's town!

Betty

Banned
Wow we're getting OT3 so quickly.

What's the building near the photo booth? The one near Dream Suite. No, not Club LOL, it's the one being blocked by a trashcan.

The fortune teller Katrina can move in there after you've had 20 readings by her, the option to build the place becomes a public project.

Linius

Thanks for letting me catalog your bin.

So I kept getting Error code 018-0512, which for some reason is a common AC problem where certain people have problems visiting one another in a certain direction at certain times :/

Nothing to do with your connection, which was solid.

Thanks again.

Okay, good to know. I'm playing on 3G connection as I mentioned a few times before so I'm always anixious :p

Anyways, too generous of you. I completed my Samus outfit now. Will post a picture later, readying my bedroom.

My Labelle has a Royal Crown for 1,200,000 Bells. I'd buy it, but my funds are all tied up in turnips. Does anyone want it? I'd only like to catalogue it in return.

Lexxism

K.K. Slider Fan See K.K. Slider live 20 times
K.K. Slider Regular See K.K. Slider live 50 times
K.K. Slider Groupie See K.K. Slider live 100 times

What does it mean? Does going every night count as 1 or just every Sat when he is giving his album?

Does anyone have any real art pieces lying around they don't need? Redd hasn't shown up in my town since the first time I booted up the game, and he sold me a fake then. I really want my museum cafe...

bakeray

i need a 3dsxl, there needs to be a sale or some kind of GS trade in deal... I want to play this game!
If you're a powerup rewards member you probably have a 50% bonus trade in credit coupon in your active offers list, if not then you can pay the $15 bucks and the coupon will show up in a couple days. I traded in all of my 360 stuff since the only game I want going forward is GTA V and a friend said I could borrow his, ended up netting a little over $400 in credit. Bought a 3DS XL and this.

tumblr_mp9k7x8xOr1stdouno1_400.jpg

Aaannnnnd, he is outttaa here!!!!!! :D

Today has been a good day so far. Got fortune from Katrina, my Dream Suite is open, got the QR Machine, and Kicks is being built! Can anyone give me the site where I can turn a picture into a QR code and any good towns to visit in dreams?

gcubed

If you're a powerup rewards member you probably have a 50% bonus trade in credit coupon in your active offers list, if not then you can pay the $15 bucks and the coupon will show up in a couple days. I traded in all of my 360 stuff since the only game I want going forward is GTA V and a friend said I could borrow his, ended up netting a little over $400 in credit. Bought a 3DS XL and this.

hmmm, thanks. I will have to sign up, i have 14 or so games between 360/PS3 to trade in.

Effect

tumblr_mp9jl71HGL1sv54gpo1_400.jpg

feeeeeeels good man

How does this happen?

I think I'm going to start just planting more and more fruit trees. I'm tired of going to the island to collect bugs. Simply not fun regardless of how much money I make. So that's going to cause projects to be slow down considerably.

So far I have the Dream Suite and a bridge built. I'm working on the lighthouse now and I have the second floor of my house available.

Duster

For some bizarre reason I thought it would be a good idea to make flags out of flowers,

My St George's cross made of roses came out quite well.
r4ug.jpg

My Swiss flag made of the leftovers isn't so good.
el97.jpg

Linius

For some bizarre reason I thought it would be a good idea to make flags out of flowers,

My St George's cross made of roses came out quite well.
r4ug.jpg

My Swiss flag made of the leftovers isn't so good.
el97.jpg

That is an awesome idea. I hope Red, white and blue tulips exist because that would make an excellent Dutch flag.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
So I tend to water my flowers every other day. I never miss one flower. But somehow some keep on dying.

Watering is tedious until the silver can appears :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom