• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT6| Not So New Leaf

Dr. Buni

I forgot Joan leaves at 12PM. I went to Tortimer Island to farm stuff to sell and buy her turnips, but when I got back she was gone.

She really should stay in town for longer.

Linius

It's even possible to order one? That makes things easy then :p

Paid off my 38000 loan or whatever, still can't get tortimer to appear....

Isabelle should appear for you the next time you start playing to tell you Tortimer is there. When that happens you have to go meet him at the dock and the rest will explain itself.

Purdy

It's even possible to order one? That makes things easy then :p

Isabelle should appear for you the next time you start playing to tell you Tortimer is there. When that happens you have to go meet him at the dock and the rest will explain itself.

I've tried restarting the game several times =/

alf717

Is it too late to get the wig? Or any other exclusive Nintendo Zone items? Been reading about the possibility of setting up your own Nintendo Zone to get these items.

I'm frantically trying to save up for a crown that just popped up in the Able Sisters shop. One million bells is steep! That is more than my current mortgage. =D

Linius

If you can't afford it now I wouldn't bother to be honest. You can just catalogue from someone in the thread and buy it from there when the time is right. If you want it that is.

alf717

If you can't afford it now I wouldn't bother to be honest. You can just catalogue from someone in the thread and buy it from there when the time is right. If you want it that is.

I did a lot of island trips to rack up some dough and got to 500,000. I tried to put a night owl ordinance into effect but it wont' go through until tomorrow. Well since I am half way there I might as well go the whole way though.

It's not too late for the nz items. Because they were released last year anyway and can be ordered. So you just need to know someone who can buy you one.

Really wish the axe didn't break after only 32 swings. Its almost impossible to do any remodeling in the town with only one axe which Leif has only sold twice so far. Doesn't help that Tortimer island hasn't sold the silver axe at all since the island opened up or the fact that I need to buy 50 tree saplings to get the gold axe and I can only buy one a day from Leif -.-

Megatron

I returned to my village after a 12 Month absence. The weeds weren't nearly as bad as I expected. They have toned that down quite a bit. I only lost one villager: a lazy monkey named Simon. I of course will never be rid of frita.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
It actually annoys me when I can't play at that hour, it's wonderful.

Is it possible for villagers that left to come back? I miss Octavian -_-

Once you have 16 villagers move out after Octavian, you would be able to invite him back in. It wouldn't be the same one technically, but there isn't really a difference :p

mantidor

Once you have 16 villagers move out after Octavian, you would be able to invite him back in. It wouldn't be the same one technically, but there isn't really a difference :p

So he won't remember me and act like a total stranger!? D: I'll rather not :(

mantidor

If I ever got him back I'll just pretend he was brainwashed by aliens or something.

Stupid game making me care for what are basically chat bots D:

I've been playing for over a year, but every holiday is taken up in real life. Should I set my days a couple ahead or behind or should I just try time traveling around to have a bit of fun?

Niraj

It's Nature Day for North America, don't forget to grab your cool globe. I have an extra one for anyone who would like it.

Robin64

I should see what Nintendo Zone are offering here later. I just hadn't bothered yet because, well, usually it's a huge letdown.

kulapik

I just got this game with my New 3DS, I loved WW on my DS, but I have the fear that I might run bored of this game, as it happened with WW at some point to me. I'm liking it so far, though.

And I bought it physical, maybe that wasn't a very bright choice.

Niraj

Going to post this before I forget:

13929612770_d8ecb22de9_o.png

Linius

Just looked it up on Mori, that's an awesome glove. If no one picks it up I'll take it Niraj. Would be neat in my office room.

Top Bottom