• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_z

simpsons story was meh but the jokes were surprisingly good. the episode also made me check apples stock...

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
YOU ARE WASTING YOUR CHARIZARD

HpW77U3.jpg

NOVEMBER 10 **UPDATED**

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

IRoPqaD.jpg

YOLO

Marge encourages Homer to embrace his "You-Only-Live-Once" spirit by inviting an old pen pal to stay with him and cross items off of his "to-do" list from when he was a 10-year old. Meanwhile, Lisa institutes a new honor code at Springfield Elementary.

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

My Big Fat Greek Bob

9mbQW4e.jpg

Bob scores a temporary gig as the cook at a frat house. Not long after fitting in, he ends up in a prank war between the frat house that involves alumnus Dr. Yap.

HwU1eOy.jpg

9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT

A Fistful of Meg

SC4I3k9.jpg

Meg spills her lunch on the new kid, Michael, who is appropriately nicknamed "Mental Mike." When he sets the date for her end on Friday, Meg tries to get out of it. Meanwhile, Peter continually harasses Brian in the nude until it escalates to the breaking point.

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Crotchwalkers

ScKRJJ3.jpg

FsAJWn6.jpg

In a desperate attempt to show Steve that she's still a "cool" mom, Francine teaches him a vast array of shoplifting techniques to try out at the local mall. B when their attempt to pull off the ultimate heist at "The Gash" goes awry, Steve is captured and sent to a Venezuelan sweatshop. Meanwhile, Roger, Hayley and Klaus form Langley Falls' first Russian Balalaika trio.

PROMO

That Family Guy episode story is a parody of the movie Three O' Clock High. Which is a story about a kid trying to get out of a fight with a new kid before 3PM.

I saw that movie a month ago.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I don't see how The Simpsons is the longest running scripted show in television history if Doctor Who is approaching its 50th anniversary this year?

Or do they mean continuously running?

Even then it would be questionable, OG Doctor Who ran for over 20 years.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I don't see how The Simpsons is the longest running scripted show in television history if Doctor Who is approaching its 50th anniversary this year?

Classic Who ran for 26 seasons continuously. The SImpsons has been renewed for a 26th season. It's very possible it could beat it.

Also, hi Dana Snyder on Bob's Burgers.

Dishwalla

Banned

I'm pretty sure they mean American scripted show when they say that(they also mean primetime scripted show, since other non-primetime scripted shows like Saturday Night Live and Sesame Street have been on longer). It's the same thing when they say it's the longest running animated show, since there are Japanese anime that have been on the air longer.

Classic Who ran for 26 seasons continuously. The SImpsons has been renewed for a 26th season. It's very possible it could beat it.

Also, hi Dana Snyder on Bob's Burgers.

And Jonathan Katz. It was a crossover of all my favorite late night cartoon voice actors in a single episode, minus Brendon Small.

glaurung

I laughed a lot at the Family Guy grossness this time, guess they're trying to shock people some more now.

But The Simpsons story arcs were fucking retarded. They felt so random, I lost all interest 1/3 of the way through. Like watching a monkey smear poop on walls.

HpW77U3.jpg

NOVEMBER 17 **UPDATED**

QtU6H3y.jpg

KunJGBt.jpg

Labor Pains

Elisabeth Moss will voice a character stuck in an elevator with Homer who gives birth to a baby. When she names the child Homer Jr., he quickly develops a deep emotional bond with the kid. Meanwhile, Lisa is recruited by the cheerleaders of the local pro football team, the Springfield Atoms.

fUj5oX6.jpg

Boopa-Dee Bappa-Dee

QYHvCFo.jpg

The Griffins take a trip to Italy and are forced to deal with annoying immigration laws after Peter destroys the family's passports.

HpW77U3.jpg

NOVEMBER 17 **UPDATED**

QtU6H3y.jpg

KunJGBt.jpg

Labor Pains

Elisabeth Moss will voice a character stuck in an elevator with Homer who gives birth to a baby. When she names the child Homer Jr., he quickly develops a deep emotional bond with the kid. Meanwhile, Lisa is recruited by the cheerleaders of the local pro football team, the Springfield Atoms.

fUj5oX6.jpg

Boopa-Dee Bappa-Dee

QYHvCFo.jpg

The Griffins take a trip to Italy and are forced to deal with annoying immigration laws after Peter destroys the family's passports.
Aww, The two worst shows on the block are the only ones new this week. Welp.

ЯAW

Banned
Hey, Simpsons wasn't horrible! Ditch the b-story, focus on Homer's story and it might have been great episode. Oh, and Hoju.

hTcQfsu.jpg

NOVEMBER 24 **UPDATED**

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

OkC64Oa.jpg

The Kid Is Alright

A new student comes to Springfield Elementary called Isabel Gutierrez, who is Lisa's intellectual equal.[4] Lisa and Isabel become fast best friends but things take a left turn when they realize they have different political views - Isabel is a republican. They end up running against each other in the second-grade election, and then we flash to the future where they’re engaged in an actual presidential debate — and Anderson Cooper is the moderator.

MusicVille Couch Gag

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Turkey in a Can

4dPBcAi.jpg

Bob invites Mort, Teddy, and Gayle over for Thanksgiving. After Bob displays major frustration with the family's bizarre requests, someone sabotages the turkey and puts it in the toilet.

HwU1eOy.jpg

Life of Brian

iErTGzB.jpg

When Stewie and Brian travel back to 17th century Jamestown, via Stewie's time machine, they encounter too many close calls with altering the course of mankind. Stewie decides to destroy his time machine, but immediately regrets his decision when an unthinkable event happens and he is unable to go back in time.

Kung Pao Turkey

ScKRJJ3.jpg

jIaUN3M.jpg

Stan's plans for a perfect Thanksgiving watching football in his underwear are thwarted when Francine invites her adoptive parents to join them for the holiday.

UberTag

Unlike last week, this week's episode of The Simpsons should be avoided at all costs.
Bob's Burgers looks to be amazing.

Lathentar

Looking for Pants
Anyone watching this Animation Domination HiDef preview? Lucas Brothers was great, animation style was a lot like SuperJail.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
So I'm guessing this is the episode where a family guy cast member dies?

And is the Simpsons completely recycling plots now? That sounds like 2-3 past episodes mixed into one

Dishwalla

Banned
Wait, Anderson Cooper will be alive by the time Lisa and whatsername are old enough to be having a Presidential debate? That doesn't make much sense, unless it's the Futurama head-in-a-jar route.

UberTag

Things like Balloons falling on Mr. Burns and injuring him will never stop being funny.

Bar of soap in the bath still cracks me up when I think about it.

I seriously can't believe that Seth Mcfarlane is doing another time machine episode. Forget this, I'm done with Family Guy. I usually say this every new episode, but today's the final straw. Mcfarlane has finally lost his touch. I cannot take another time travel episode. What is this, the like 6th one?

If he wants to time travel, sing in almost every episode, and make dramatic storylines instead of funny or wacky storylines. Then he can do it somewhere else that isn't on my TV screen.

I seriously can't believe that Seth Mcfarlane is doing another time machine episode. Forget this, I'm done with Family Guy. I usually say this every new episode, but today's the final straw. Mcfarlane has finally lost his touch. I cannot take another time travel episode. What is this, the like 6th one?

If he wants to time travel, sing in almost every episode, and make dramatic storylines instead of funny or wacky storylines. Then he can do it somewhere else that isn't on my TV screen.

Didn't the synopsis say that Stewie's destroying the time machine?
Maybe this is the really last time.
For real this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom