• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishwalla

Banned
But this makes no sense, Brian can't be permanently dead. There's several upcoming episodes that are Brian-centric. Maybe he's just going to reappear next episode a la Kenny?

DarkKyo

I like the change. Anything to breathe life into a tired formula.
Besides, I doubt it's the last we'll ever see of Brian in a show this unrealistic. Not to mention a show that uses flashbacks constantly.

Crocodile

Wait so Brian is really dead? I mean this show has brought people back from the dead but this still sucks regardless of how long it sticks :(

ЯAW

Banned
Loved Bob's Burgers, fantastic episode.

I've seen a rat wearing a little hat. Twice. Same rat, different hat.
Sloppy bear scenes had me in stitches :D

Eva Longoria is terrible voice actor. Simpsons episode was bad, but it could actually have been good. Republican vs. decomract plot line could have been good if they had used little subtlety.

UberTag

ЯAW;91208363 said:
Eva Longoria is terrible voice actor. Simpsons episode was bad, but it could actually have been good. Republican vs. Democrat plot line could have been good if they had used little subtlety.
Most modern era Simpsons episodes don't know the meaning of the word subtlety. Instead they have to explain every joke to us. They didn't even give Lisa and Isabel an actual issue to debate over apart from their own political ideology. And you're right, Eva Longoria was pretty underwhelming in the voice acting department.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Bob's Burgers was great.

Tina is always hilarious and the gay dude at the store settling for Bob and then getting into it made me laugh. Bob said something like "No, I'm straight, kind of".

Also did anyone else think this episode did a really good portrayal of cats? I was actually surprised how they animated the cats doing their regular things, even something as simple as a cat getting off the couch and going to another room or the two cats getting under the coffee table to sleep.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I thought the Family Guy episode was pretty crap tbh
Interested to see what they do with the Brian thing, seems to have created quite a lot of press for them

hTcQfsu.jpg

DECEMBER 1 **UPDATED**

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Purple Rain-Union

EQbwxbX.jpg

When invited to her high school reunion, Linda tries to reunite her band "The TaTas".

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Independent Movie

ScKRJJ3.jpg

vijJ7kt.jpg

Determined to get Snot to confront his emotions after his father passes away, Steve and friends embark on an epic cross-country road trip to the funeral. But Steve's commitment to his friend wavers when he falls for a Pixie Dream Girl along the way. Meanwhile, Stan and Roger invent an automatic cake-cutter for the Home Shopping Network, but their partnership is tested when they only make a "verbal agreement" to split the profits.

Holy shit at that American Dad. Interesting filter they had on the entire episode. I'm glad they "resolved" stand and rogers sub plot at the end there.

trinest

What ever happened to that whole gay undertone thing they were trying out with Steve and Snot for a bit? It just seemed to start building up then its like "what?"

bishopp35

Bob's Burgers was great. I like that Linda is getting more episodes that doesn't directly involve the children, she can have funny storylines that are not about her role as a mother.

HpW77U3.jpg

DECEMBER 8 **UPDATED**

YouTube

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

Yellow Subterfuge

F6sUshk.jpg

Principal Skinner promises the students that the best-behaved among them can take a ride in a submarine. When Skinner gives all the kids a clean slate, Bart believes even his own past indiscretions will be forgotten if he doesn't get into any more trouble. Meanwhile Lisa tries to help a cash-poor Krusty to turn things around by suggesting he sell the foreign rights to his shows.

PROMO

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Bob and Deliver

D0COFgY.jpg

When Bob substitutes as a teacher for Tina's "home ec" class, he creates a full-scale restaurant at the school. With Gene and Louise working at the school's restaurant, Linda begins having issues running the real restaurant on her own.

LEND ME AN EGG

HwU1eOy.jpg

9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT

Into Harmony's Way

dcYuTcu.jpg

When Peter and Quagmire discover that their singing voices create beautiful harmony together, they form a singing/songwriting team, in the vein of Simon and Garfunkel. However, tensions run high when fame gets to Peter's head.

FIRST GIG

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Faking Bad

ScKRJJ3.jpg

2mURll1.jpg

Hayley tries to fit in with a popular group of her former high school friends and, in the process, discovers Steve has an amazing ability to create incredibly realistic fake IDs. Sensing a business opportunity, Hayley builds out Steve's operation, but they don't count on having to deal with the other kingpin of the Langley Falls fake ID game: Kevin Ramage.

MASTER BAITER

B.K.

I hope that this year, Fox shows the Christmas episode of American Dad that they bumped last year after the Sandy Hook shooting. It'd suck if they went two years without a Christmas episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom