• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaFax

I liked the Family Guy episode tonight. They pretty much pulled everyone's leg which I thought was a brilliant little stunt to draw attention to the show. They even changed the show's intro. I bought it. Good job.

Bob's Burgers - Great
Family Guy - Average
American Dad - Average

Bob's Burgers was great as usual, I had a few laughs while watching. Family Guy was getting really funny near the end, but was pretty bad at the start. American Dad's songs were pretty good, but there wasn't much else that made me laugh.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Can you elaborate a bit more?

The premise of Sleepy Hollow is that Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman (who is really one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse) killed each other in the 1770's. But in doing so, their blood merged together. Centuries later, the Horseman awoke, as did Crane.

Avixph

The premise of Sleepy Hollow is that Ichabod Crane and the Headless Horseman (who is really one of the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse) killed each other in the 1770's. But in doing so, their blood merged together. Centuries later, the Horseman awoke, as did Crane.

Thanks, seems interesting.

Tamanon

Banned
I enjoyed AD and Bob. Family Guy was alright, but man Brian wasn't gone long.

American Dad had their usual amount of violence, but that got pretty gory even if it was kitchen appliances!

Crocodile

Vinny was AWFUL but I feel that plot line should have played out for a bit longer just for impact. Then again, it was clear they didn't write Vinny as a particularity deep character (not that any Family Guy character is deep but he felt especially shallow) and he was already kind of wearing out his welcome :/

American Dad was amazing as all its holiday episodes are. It's becoming increasingly hard to believe Steve is so inept with women considering his singing talent which has been acknowledged in universe. They should do something with that.

Bob's Burger's kind of irked me because I felt a fair number of people were acting dumber than they needed too considering this show is so much more grounded compared to the rest of the lineup. Still enjoyable though.

Richie

So, did you guys catch...

tumblr_mxw1e8w0Hf1rfr34po1_500.png

Odoul

Disgusting how catchy American Dad was this week.

Both Krampus and Haley songs were actually pretty good.

It's amazing how Fox is just gonna dump it's best show onto TBS.

systematic

Unconfirmed Member
Who's that to the left of Krabapple?

A writer on the show:

In the blink-and-you'll-miss-it scene, Mrs. Krabappel is featured as angel with her signature no nonsense arm-crossed stance next to late Simpsons writer Don Payne.

"[W]e wanted to do a tribute to two terrific people, Marcia and Don," Simpsons executive producer Al Jean told E! News in a statement. "The episode was sadly, Don's last."
http://eonline.com/news/491253/the-heartwarming-simpsons-tribute-you-missed

It took a while, but the end-of-year accolades finally convinced me to get caught up on Bob's Burgers.

What a brilliant show. It's tied with Archer for my favorite animated show and I'd classify both as being among the best comedies on TV right now.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
It took a while, but the end-of-year accolades finally convinced me to get caught up on Bob's Burgers.

What a brilliant show. It's tied with Archer for my favorite animated show and I'd classify both as being among the best comedies on TV right now.

the hammer hits hard on both series too

HpW77U3.jpg

JANUARY 5 **UPDATED**

YouTube

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

Steal This Episode

79IPfU0.jpg

Homer becomes annoyed with movie theaters, so Bart teaches him how to download movies illegally. Homer is delighted with his discovery of free movies until he's caught for piracy.Deputy Director Gratman, the FBI's anti-piracy boss, is tasked with hunting down Homer, who stands accused of illegally downloading a film.

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Slumber Party

KZo5cJR.jpg

Linda invites classmates of a reluctant Louise to a surprise slumber party at the Belcher home.

HwU1eOy.jpg

9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT

Peter's Problems

ajB7joR.jpg

When Peter finds he can't perform his, um, er, uh, manly duties, he enlists Quagmire and Joe to help him get his mojo back.

ScKRJJ3.jpg

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Vision: Impossible

2ONHXua.jpg

Roger suffers a horrific car crash as he tries to take a picture of his crotch on a traffic speed cam. After waking up from a coma, he starts to have eerie visions of the future, and saves the Smiths from a terrible fire. But, Roger's abuse of his newfound powers soon draws the ire of his fellow family members and the Smiths must learn to cope with the uncertainty of the future.

I've probably only seen 10 or so post-season 11 Simpsons episodes, but I thought this one was pretty damned funny.

"Someone sell me a ticket!"

I saw that whale joke coming a mile away. Lois's father did it with a bench, and Peter did it with a box and a dead frog before (which the joke became popular from).

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
"Swedes love death metal" JUDAS PRIEST ISN'T DEATH METAL!

I know I'm late but.... yeah

"Swedes love death metal" JUDAS PRIEST ISN'T DEATH METAL!

I know I'm late but.... yeah

Yeah shoulda been Cannibal Corpse or Behemoth or something. Otherwise I liked the episode quite a bit. Maybe because it's been so long since I even paid attention to a new ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom