• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toadette

Banned
stan and steve in the woods again thats like the 4th time they done this

the b side with roger and hayley looks interested

simpsons story looking good also same with family guy

ZoddGutts

This weeks ep of American Dad was a bit better than last weeks, some good laughs, Roger's side plot was on the weak side though. Another great ep of Bob's Burgers, would like to see more of Teddy, fun character to watch.

oRyjPbJ.jpg

MARCH 30 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

7:00-7:30PM ET/PT

The Kids Rob a Train

VKeAa8g.jpg

The Belcher kids and Regular Sized Rudy rob a winetasting train when they're seated in a separate car from Bob and Linda. Meanwhile, Bob and Linda take part in a "taste-off" during wine tasting with a snobby couple on the train.

7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT

Stan Goes on the Pill

ScKRJJ3.jpg

RbDM3w8.jpg

Stan takes an experimental drug that instantly turns him into a "woman".

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

You Don't Have to Live Like a Referee

GCgDlbz.jpg

Homer gets recruited as a FIFA World Cup referee after Lisa praises youth soccer field in a Springfield Elementary speech contest. The Simpson family goes to Brazil where Homer's honesty gets put to the test by one of the slickest South American gangsters in the soccer match-bribing business

HwU1eOy.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Secondhand Spoke

kI4hNOE.jpg

Peter takes up smoking cigarettes, and is approached by Mr. Stone, an advertising executive who wants Peter to be the face of his anti-smoking campaign under the caveat that Peter continues to smoke. Meanwhile, Stewie helps Chris battle bullies at school.

Silkworm

Yet another highly enjoyable Bob's Burgers. It was good to see Regular Sized Rudy again (and to see his dad for the first time). When Rudy messed with Louise about being allergic to chocolate I lost it. Also glad Bob stuck it to that snooty wine enthusiast, Rick (too bad things didn't work out between Bob and Ramone). ;-)

Bob's Burgers and American Dad were good, The Simpsons was not, and my expectations are pretty low for family guy so I ended up enjoying the Chris/Stewie plot of Family Guy

MIMIC

Banned
Yeah, Family Guy was actually funny. Crazy! lol

Also, maybe I'm not remembering the show correctly, but.....have Chris and Stewie ever had a full-on conversation like that before???

oRyjPbJ.jpg

April 6 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

I Get a Psy-chic Out of Yoi

yzAp1iu.jpg

After receiving a bump on the head, Linda believes she has been gifted with psychic powers. Louise and the kids decide to exploit this by asking Teddy to help them win a bet on the horse track.

Honey, I'm Homeland

ScKRJJ3.jpg

OZt6Mi6.jpg

Stan is captured and returned home by a group of radicals, but he starts to display leftist tendencies.

QtU6H3y.jpg

Luca$

XW7dmpL.jpg

Bart helps Snake escape from the cops and starts to get gifts. Milhouse gets mad at Bart over him helping Snake. Meanwhile, Homer is shocked to hear Marge's low opinion of him.

HwU1eOy.jpg

Herpes, the Love Sore

TBDc3VY.jpg

Brian gives Stewie an STD. Meanwhile, when another group claims their booth at The Drunken Clam, Peter and the guys must fight back.

Doubt people will be watching with Wrestlemania and Game of Thrones premiere.

Bob's Burgers

Was anyone else blind to the joke of the building next door being a different store in every opening?

I only noticed this gag while binge re-watching the show last month.

The intro has a lot of stuff going on and most in the center part of the screen and I never noticed anything beyond the van company changing.

The show has a more quirky visual style and not the technical envelope pushing that the Simpsons was back in the day. That show trained your eye to look for small things. With Bob I guess I was set to a more relaxed and enjoy the show mode.

I do have to say, that I didn't like the concept of the new Family Guy episode 2 weeks ago. Brian
gives Stewie herpes
? That's pretty messed up. Even at the end of the episode Brian says
it was wrong of him, but Stewie and Chris are like "ok."
Ugh, that episode was ruined just by the concept alone. Then throughout the episode, they make Brian act like its ok. They really made Brian's character turn for the worst. He used to be the only smart one in the Griffin home, but he's just turned into another bad character. I think a few weeks before that, they made an episode where he
abuses his sons fame to be a writer for his show
. I know Brian's character started taking a bad turn way earlier then this, but this episode was the height of his character turning bad. If they're going to keep making him some huge unlikable jerk, then bring back Vinny. They may have abused the Italian jokes, but at least he was a nice guy.

Seriously, it's like the writers try to make him the worst character now. I liked him a whole lot better when he was smart, pointed out the obvious, and said sarcastic lines. The worst he was back then, was a drunk. That was it. Now he's all sorts of things.

I hope every Simpsons episode will be like the last one.

Anything to get away from the current crap they churn out.
Future episodes, alternative dimension episodes, meta episodes, just do it.

UberTag

At this point I don't believe Season 26 will be the last.
FOX seems content to continue to run it into the ground until someone from the main cast dies.

The only takeaway that the end is near is that they're now clearly holding some episodes back for a final marketing push when the series ends its historic run.
The "Simpsons Travel to Rigel VII" episode has been in the can for a couple years now and has deliberately been kept from airing.

There have been some decent episodes this season. I've been keeping an updated list of the ones worth seeking out in the Season 25 OT.
The LEGO episode airs next week and should hopefully wind up being halfway decent.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Songs in Simpsons, Family guy and American Dad? Something fishy is going on

ЯAW

Banned
I hope every Simpsons episode will be like the last one.

Anything to get away from the current crap they churn out.
Future episodes, alternative dimension episodes, meta episodes, just do it.
I was bit surprised the new future episodes have continuation. Also, I might suffer from dementia, I watched the new episode for each show couple of hours back and I already forgot what they were about. Except for Bob's Burgers. Even Bob's was pretty lame. Ted' sleep apnea scene got me but other then that it was only ok-ish.

oRyjPbJ.jpg

MAY 4 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

Gene It On

WQhIvK3.jpg

Tina decides to try out for the cheerleading squad, but it's actually Gene who gets noticed in the crowd for his spirit and cheering ability. Meanwhile, during her cheer audition, Tina falls and bites her tongue, leaving her unable to speak - and a mischievous Louise steps up to be her translator.

Permanent Record Wrecker

ScKRJJ3.jpg

UOtDEWh.jpg

Stan is fired from the CIA in a round of budget cuts, but since his 20 years of work experience are classified and hidden from his "permanent record", the only job he's able to land is at the local grocery store where Steve is the manager. Meanwhile, Roger bets an annoying coffee shop musician that he can outplay him in one week. To accomplish his goal, he enters into a Faustian bargain with Lorenzo, a guitar-instructing infomercial host.

QtU6H3y.jpg

Brick Like Me

6Zgz9hE.jpg

Homer wakes up in a world where his family and everyone in Springfield are made of Legos and must "put together" how he got there to get home.

Meg Stinks!

rfr5JGH.jpg

Meg has fun partying with Peter when he takes her to a college for an interview. Brian must learn how to live in the wild when he gets sprayed by a skunk and is prohibited from entering the house.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Was rogers guitar bit an actual song? I recognise bits of it from somewhere

Toadette

Banned
family guy was funny this week , lego simpsons was really good havent caught up on american dad yet

why did fox cancel american dad (morons) i know its moving to TBS but was that the plan all along because if it wasent for TBS no more Roger

fox making more for new shows that will be cancelled in 1 season or 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom