• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
HpW77U3.jpg

JANUARY 12 **UPDATED**

YouTube

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

Married to the Blob

3ZLqY05.jpg

Homer stands to ruin a blossoming relationship between Comic Book Guy and an attractive young Japanese woman/manga fan namned Kumiko and he getting married. Stan Lee swings by Comic Book Guy's store and doles out some advice on comics, romance, and, yes, romance comics.

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Presto Tina-o

6HAgbCl.jpg

Tina attempts to get closer to Jimmy Jr. by becoming a magician's assistant; meanwhile Bob catches a "magician's curse".

HwU1eOy.jpg

9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT

Grimm Job

F0fVY5P.jpg

A collection of Fairy Tales from the Brothers Grimm.

ScKRJJ3.jpg

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Familyland

Ux15wUg.jpg

Francine tries to relive the Smith kids' childhood by taking a group trip to the "Familyland" theme park that ends up being anything but family-friendly.

HpW77U3.jpg

JANUARY 26 **UPDATED**

YouTube

QtU6H3y.jpg

Specs and the City

uos7MUN.jpg

Mr. Burns gives high-tech eyeglasses to all of his employees in order to spy on them. Homer loves the enhanced reality of his new gadget - that is, until Marge tries them on and he finds out she's seeing a marriage counselor. Meanwhile, Bart takes a stand against buying Nelson a Valentine's Day card, despite buying one for every other kid in class, and Nelson delivers him an ultimatum: find him the best Valentine's Day gift ever or be fed to the classroom electric pencil sharpener.

bQZEHut.jpg

Easy Com-mercial, Easy Go-mercial

XcNQkX3.jpg

The Belchers make a Super Bowl commercial for their local station hoping that it will bring more customers into the restaurant.

HwU1eOy.jpg

Brian's Bad Father

MqQKDVn.jpg

When Brian's neglected son Dylan shows up in town as a teen TV star, Brian jumps at the opportunity to be hired on the show's writing staff instead of being a good father. Meanwhile, after Peter accidentally shoots Quagmire on a hunting trip, the two friends clash and Joe must choose a side.

ScKRJJ3.jpg

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Cock of the Sleepwalk

13RGjUn.jpg

Stan mixes up his nighttime routine after his 100th kill, but mistakenly unleashes a "good" Stan in his sleep - Jekyll & Hyde-style - who's hell-bent on pursuing all the good deeds that real Stan would never consider, and stopping him from ever killing again.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Reading that family guy description kinda makes me wish Brian stayed dead

seat

Wow, that is seriously one of the worst Simpsons episode descriptions I've ever read, and that is really saying something. The writers aren't even trying to pretend they've given up, haven't they?

trinest

Reading that family guy description kinda makes me wish Brian stayed dead

Just looking at that screenshot shows how it will go in that scene.

"As if I'm trying to use you just to get on your show to be a writer, common as if I would do that". Then the kid would be like "oh okay, I guess I'll talk to my people cause you know your not doing that", then the end been "sucked in I did do it, but you know we are family and we love eachother", then the kid either forigiving him or telling him to fuck off.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Just looking at that screenshot shows how it will go in that scene.

"As if I'm trying to use you just to get on your show to be a writer, common as if I would do that". Then the kid would be like "oh okay, I guess I'll talk to my people cause you know your not doing that", then the end been "sucked in I did do it, but you know we are family and we love eachother", then the kid either forigiving him or telling him to fuck off.

basically, add in peter doing his normal antics and you got a family guy episode.

It's kinda funny that the American Dad episode is about Stan's 100th kill, when there was a specific episode about how Stan never killed before (
except at the end of the episode
).

Stan must have been racking up some kills since then.

Jackpot

Banned
Was tha Family Guy a call for help from Seth? Both characters he voices that he identifies as aspects of himself. One is so annoying his friends finally shoot him in the head, the other is shown to be totally full of shit.

Also shake head at blowing raspberry on baby's vagina joke.

FYI, the Simpson's couch gag was an old original promo made for Channel 4 in the UK. In the zoom out of the city, the flickering lights normally form a 4.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
FYI, the Simpson's couch gag was an old original promo made for Channel 4 in the UK. In the zoom out of the city, the flickering lights normally form a 4.

It was so strange seeing that

Vyer

Saw Animation Domination HD. I caught an episode of Lucas Bros. - about them traveling to 1995 - and thought it was pretty entertaining.
the Daria cameo made me lol
. Also saw an episode of Golan, but it didn't really stick for me.

oRyjPbJ.jpg

MARCH 9 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

7:00-7:30PM ET/PT

The Frond Files

y140sa1.jpg

The Belcher kids are forced to write an essay on why they like Wagstaff Middle School. Each essay focuses on bringing down Mr. Frond in different styles by the kids.

QtU6H3y.jpg

7:30-8:00 PM ET/PT

Diggs

HAzIx19.jpg

Bart is rescued from a confrontation with Springfield Elementary’s bullies by Diggs (Daniel Radcliffe), a recent transfer student and aspiring champion in the niche sport of falconry. But Bart soon discovers that Diggs harbors aspirations on a far more grand scale than wrangling falcons: he actually wants to take to the sky himself.

The Man Who Grew Too Much

h9RNHfw.jpg

On a research trip, Lisa is shocked to discover that Sideshow Bob is now the chief scientist at a massive chemical engineering company, but her fears are allayed as she becomes enamored with his likeminded appreciation of high-culture. Meanwhile, Marge's attempt to preach healthy sexual practices to a teen church group goes awry.

HwU1eOy.jpg

Mom's The Word

zu1eWGU.jpg

After Peter's mother passes away, he forms a special friendship with her longtime pal, Evelyn, who attempts to seduce Peter. Meanwhile, Stewie is distraught when he understands the reality of death for the first time.

UberTag

I noted this in the Simpsons Season 25 |OT| but there's another guest director couch gag kicking off The Simpons double-header this weekend.

The Simpsons returns this Sunday with not one - but TWO - new episodes starting at 7:30pm.

In addition to that, the 2nd half of Season 25 kicks off with an amazingly animated couch gag sequence courtesy of Oscar-nominated French animator Sylvain Chomet - the man behind The Triplets of Belleville and The Illusionist.

rs_560x331-140306113338-1024.the-simpsons-diggs-030614.jpg

Check out the full couch gag here!

This episode has been amazing. Such a shame this was bumped u to 7pm, the Futurama time slot. Bob deserves better than this.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
I think it's time to retire Sideshow Bob.

Giving him super powers is beyond running out of ideas, and this is after the Face/Off episode that for some reason got referenced here. Ugh.

trinest

I think it's time to retire Sideshow Bob.

Giving him super powers is beyond running out of ideas, and this is after the Face/Off episode that for some reason got referenced here. Ugh.

So odd that the two episodes are night and day in terms of quality.

UberTag

I'll echo the consensus that tonight's Sideshow Bob episode was garbage whereas the falconry ep starring Harry Potter was sensitive, funny and original.

big_z

I'll echo the consensus that tonight's Sideshow Bob episode was garbage whereas the falconry ep starring Harry Potter was sensitive, funny and original.

ya I was surprised that the falconry episode was as good as it was. the bob episode was a misstep.

did they sample Edna's voice from previous episodes or was that a replacement voice actor?

trinest

ya I was surprised that the falconry episode was as good as it was. the bob episode was a misstep.

did they sample Edna's voice from previous episodes or was that a replacement voice actor?

Shes under Special Guest no?

Probably a resample?

UberTag

They still had some recorded dialogue from Marcia in the can before she passed away in October.
Those lines tonight were not from a prior episode but were likely retrofitted from a more extensive subplot into this one as a makeshift way of writing off the character.

They still had some recorded dialogue from Marcia in the can before she passed away in October.
Those lines tonight were not from a prior episode but were likely retrofitted from a more extensive subplot into this one as a makeshift way of writing off the character.

UberTag breaking out the industry jargon with "in the can."

I found that humorous.

oRyjPbJ.jpg

MARCH 16 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

Mazel Tina

kOxLhmL.jpg

Tina ends up not being invited to Tammy's Bat Mitzvah, but is required to go when Bob's Burgers is hired to cater the event. When Tammy and Louise go missing, Tina takes the center stage.

Introducing the Naughty Stewardesses

ScKRJJ3.jpg

gx6PLCg.jpg

Roger forges a radical plan to help Steve date the hot girl at school. Roger will switch faces with Steve "Face/Off"-style, seduce her, then tag Steve back in after she's fallen for him. But, Roger soon decides he may actually want to keep her for himself. Meanwhile, Stan and Francine become "Charlie's Angels"-type airline stewardesses to thwart an evil plan by Mark Cuban who wants to blow up the sun.

QtU6H3y.jpg

The Winter of His Content

EfX6hiP.jpg

When the retirement home closes, Marge invites Grampa and two other elderly folks to stay at the Simpsons' house. Nelson becomes Bart's friend, after Bart defends him for wearing used underwear.

HwU1eOy.jpg

3 Acts of God

LEqZ9Iv.jpg

Peter grows frustrated when players on opposing teams continue to thank God after defeating his beloved New England Patriots football team, so he and the guys embark on a global quest to find God and ask Him to stop interfering with the outcome of professional football games.

Toadette

Banned
:( why is fox giving american dad to another channel that show so good

also the simpsons where my 20 dollars was so family guy

oRyjPbJ.jpg

MARCH 23 **UPDATED**

YouTube

bQZEHut.jpg

Uncle Teddy

K28RDbs.jpg

Bob and Linda have Teddy babysit the kids when they go on a romantic getaway at a burger convention. Teddy attempts to earn the title of "Uncle Teddy" by shooing away Tina's crush, who turns out he is using her for free burgers.

http://youtu.be/fAMVF8vStp8

I Ain't No Holodeck Boy

ScKRJJ3.jpg

Lx3ZWaH.jpg

Stan is frustrated that Steve and his friends never play outside, but Francine refuses to let Stan take the kids to the woods for some outdoor fun. Of course, Stan finds a loophole, by drugging the kids and putting them on the CIA's holodeck, which, naturally, goes awry. Meanwhile, Hayley buys Roger's home star on the International Star Registry and claims she's now his queen..

http://youtu.be/rSmwKgoC3Bo

QtU6H3y.jpg

The War of Art

R74cniH.jpg

"After Lisa’s new pet guinea pig destroys the Simpsons’ living room art, Marge falls in love with a beautiful painting at the Van Houten’s yard sale, which Homer snaps up for 20 bucks. But, when Lisa reveals it’s by a famous early 20th century painter and could be worth $100,000, Marge and Homer face a dilemma: split the money with the Van Houtens, or keep the cash as a “cushion” for their kids".

http://youtu.be/IT89D0mSfJs
Code:

HwU1eOy.jpg

Fresh Heir

aUyYNdR.jpg

When Chris learns that he is the heir to Carter's fortune, Peter takes drastic measures to keep the wealth in the family.

http://youtu.be/mEpfVBsC2Jc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom