• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ANiMATiON DOMiNATiON |OT2| - Sundays on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.K.

How old is Hayley supposed to be? I would think she wouldn't need a fake id to get in a club.

If there was any real continuity in the show, she'd probably be almost 30 by now. There are quite a few episodes that take place over a period of a year or more.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I have to know, Poptarts and Butter, Yay or nay?

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Why am I not surprised

e_i

I laughed at the Family Guy songs. But the ending is kind of disturbing. It took me a couple seconds to figure it out.

Bob was good as usual, yup

Fam Guy was fun nonsense as usual but new dog bit went from a smile at the opening credits to it is just weird how it's not Brian.

American Dad was good and nice to see only using Roger sparingly in the wacky scheme as he has been used a lot for those. Best comedy character but need to spread the wealth to build a stronger show. It was nice to see Steve win a bit at life.

HpW77U3.jpg

DECEMBER 15 **UPDATED**

YouTube

QtU6H3y.jpg

8:00-8:30 PM ET/PT

White Christmas Blues

XG6beLu.jpg

Springfield is inundated with holiday revelers after the nuclear power plant springs a radiation leak, causing snow to fall all over town. When the tourists drive up Christmas shopping prices, Marge opens up the Simpsons’ house to boarders. The venture quickly becomes disastrous and destroys the holiday for the Simpsons. To try to entertain their guests, the Simpsons watch many dreadful TV holiday specials, including "the snow king who ate his children".During one fantasy sequence, the baby Jesus attends the Cornell School of Hotel Management. Homer certainly thinks 'Christmas isn't commercial enough' when Lisa gives him radish seeds for her present

bQZEHut.jpg

8:30-9:00 PM ET/PT

Christmas in the Car

BkwdtEz.jpg

When Linda buy a Christmas tree too early, the Belchers have to find a last-minute tree after it dies. On their shopping trip, they run into an angry candy cane truck driver who tries to intimidate them.

HwU1eOy.jpg

9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT

Christmas Guy

WZ1NDaE.png

When Carter Pewterschmidt cancels the annual Quahog Christmas carnival, because he hates the holiday, Peter must transform his father-in-law from a Scrooge into a hometown hero in order to salvage the event. Meanwhile, Stewie devises a master plan to get the one and only thing he wants for Christmas

9:30-10:00 PM ET/PT

Minstrel Krampus

ScKRJJ3.jpg

ih273bL.jpg

It’s holiday time in Langley Falls and Steve starts acting like a spoiled brat. So Stan takes him to see his incarcerated Grandpa Jack, who tells the story of how, as a boy, he captured the legendary Minstrel Krampus, a Christmas demon who used to punish naughty children on Christmas. Stan decides that releasing Krampus is the only way to straighten out Steve's attitude. But when Krampus kidnaps Steve, it's up to Stan and Roger to get him back. Meanwhile, Hayley gets a job at the airport, but realizes she may not be cut out for customer service.

The cop scene was pretty funny

Bob: "Sir, you need to stop this candy cane truck driver." "He almost rammed me on the road."
Cop: "Are you hurt?"
Bob: "No."
Cop: "Is your car hurt?"
Bob: "No."
Cop: "What to do you expect me to do, arrest him for being mean to you!?"

It's one of those "you had to be there" scenes, but it was great.

Yup, another freakin time travel episode! I complain about this every week!

I bet at the end of this episode, Brian comes back. Then Cleveland shows up and picks up Vinny as a pet.

EDIT: Guess I was wrong. Probably wouldn't be a hard prediction to think that might happen one day when Cleveland comes back. Some people might have grown to like Vinny, so it wouldn't be a good idea to just cut him off the show. Heck, he was pretty funny near the end of the episode. I was starting to warm up to him being on the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom