• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

Burbeting

Banned
Players left:

01. [m] oreomunsta - New - MDT
05. [m] rac - New - EST
07. [m] Poltergust - New - EST
08. [m] Bowlie - GMT-3 --> [m] flatearthpandas
12. [m] cabot - GMT+1
15. [m] Cewyn - EST
16. [m] BlackBuzzard - CET
18. [m] squidyj - MST
19. [m] TheExodu5 - EST
20. [f] WhereAreMahDragonz - MST
22. [m] StanleyPalmtree - GMT+12 ---> [m] Kawl_USC

squidyj

Well played Swamped now can 2 of you liars come out and tell us you been recruited to the damn fucking harem.

what is this post? how is the harem at this point relevant to anything at all? we have actual scum to hunt and you want to dick around with who was in the harem, not cool bro.

What we know is Ultron was the first waifu and therefore swamped missed on n1. that's all we know.

what is this post? how is the harem at this point relevant to anything at all? we have actual scum to hunt and you want to dick around with who was in the harem, not cool bro.

What we know is Ultron was the first waifu and therefore swamped missed on n1. that's all we know.

Well we can deduct from this that Swamped hit 2 female scum.

TheExodu5

Banned
Apologies for the end of the last day...got stuck doing house renos all day.

My plan...which didn't work out at all, was to draw the neutral out and see who would try to vote them out, as I believed both ultron and oreo to be scum. Well it didn't work and now both the neutral and ultron are dead.

We're likely down to 4 scum and 7 town now. One more mislynch and it's likely over.

With little chance left, I will go ahead with a partial claim. I'm a character from the same anime as someone else here. Out of the players left, I can confirm that it's not:

cabot
kawl
squidy
dragonz

That is by no means an indictment of these players, but judging by their playstyle, they are my most likely scum candidates at this point (along with oreo).

Cabot. You started this mess against 30. Were you so convinced that going after an arsonist was in the best interest of town? Were you sincerely convinced that both ultron and oreo were town? Why else would you want to lynch an arsonist.

Vote: cabot

Well we can deduct from this that Swamped hit 2 female scum.

Swamped hit me last night, unfortunately, and I'm no scum.

I blame rac for this.

There's not really any point in discussing this now, anyways. Even if we cornered Swamped he couldn't give us any new information (which makes this whole situation with trying to find out the harem maker completely pointless... ugh...), and the person who kept quiet about being in a harem has no reason to come clean now.

I was right in the requirement being possibly more than 3 players, so take THAT, cabot! =P

TheExodu5

Banned
There's not necessarily anyone keeping quiet.

Swamped may have hit a male or a night kill target.

It's a completely pointless avenue to pursue.

There's not necessarily anyone keeping quiet.

Swamped may have hit a male or a night kill target.

It's a completely pointless avenue to pursue.

No, four women had to be alive at this point. No one else died last night (which I'm highly curious about) and the one who was lynched was a male.

So that makes me, oreo, ultron, and one unknown person, but we have pretty much no way of knowing who this person is.

TheExodu5

Banned
Oh...missed the part where they had to be alive.

I won't knock anyone for withholding information at this point, and searching for that information is just scummy as hell since it implies gender alignment.

Kawl_USC

Night 2 and night 5. No pattern there.

Doctor died night 3, so that can't be the reason. Interesting interesting. Working off assumption of 5 scum starting we still have a mislynch to burn, but do not have the option to no lynch unless another death is prevented. If there's were 6 scum to start then we are in lylo. Will need to take a look at flips and what not this far to see which is more likely from a balance stand point.

Kawl_USC

We have 3 possibilities for last night's non-kill:

1) Scum targetted Swamped
2) Scum targetted Ultron
3) Scum was roleblocked

Or scum could have targeted someone who is conditionally immune.

Question: has any one had a night action performed on them affect what they could and couldn't do during the day?

TheExodu5

Banned
What if scum's kills are gender directed? Maybe 2 night kills were avoided to gender mis-targets?

I would be very protective of gender identity at this point.

cabot

I didn't town read 30, and I thought he was arsonist wasting 3 people. Unlike exo, I learn from idiotic mistakes and not assume the arsonist is taking out my scum reads aka scum.

I think squidy was part of the harem. He openly claimed female early on. He also kept bringing it up.

Irrelevant though, my read on swamped was half right, she wasn't town.

Dragonz time.

VOTE : WhereAreMahDragonz

cabot

Scum killing ultron makes little sense.

I still think his power is bullshit. I hate hiding something such as a vote, but the fact is, he was scummy enough to keep around in endgame and keeping him alive means keeping his vote traceable. Scum wouldn't risk that at this stage.

squidyj

I think it's most likely that scum targeted swamped, they could have read her as *something* and worried she was a town PR.

definitely think scums overall targetting has been interesting though.

cabot

I actually looked this up, and recruitments are resolved after kills. There's even a special clause for it.

Moderators discretion. Always. Anything else is a guide.

It's possible swamped was the scum target, it's unlikely ultron was.

Barring some claims, that's what my conclusion is.

I didn't town read 30, and I thought he was arsonist wasting 3 people. Unlike exo, I learn from idiotic mistakes and not assume the arsonist is taking out my scum reads aka scum.

I think squidy was part of the harem. He openly claimed female early on. He also kept bringing it up.

Irrelevant though, my read on swamped was half right, she wasn't town.

Dragonz time.

VOTE : WhereAreMahDragonz

But why

Swamped I'm getting my normal reads on, which is towny. She's keeping on top of things and seems earnest. If she doesn't make some kind of weird slip and get herself primed as a major lynch target by D4 or so I'll probably get suspicious of her.
Gotta stay on top of these sick reads.

Agree we probably only have one ml left.

Seems Oreoちゃん was telling the truth yesterday but still have bad feelings there. I don't think there's any point in guessing who the other harem member was. Just opens people up to gender targeting. I don't think claiming the harem clears anyone as town either.

Will do a reads list after work. Would especially like to hear also from cewyn and rac.

Vote: Poltergust

Looking back at D1. Still feel like we'll have scum spread out. We know ultron was town now. Squid Oreo or Polter. I think squidちゃん is town. Oreo I don't care for too much. But polter, you're also on the second place d2 where there are only two votes unflipped. Between the two of us, I choose you.

DAY 6 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

cabot (2)
squidyj 2599
TheExodu5 2605

Poltergust (1)
flatearthpandas 2631

WhereAreMahDragonz (1)
cabot 2615

No active vote for Day 6: BlackBuzzard, Cewyn, Kawl_USC, oreomunsta, Poltergust, rac, WhereAreMahDragonz

Day 6 Postcount: BlackBuzzard 2, cabot 4, Cewyn 0, flatearthpandas 2, Kawl_USC 5, oreomunsta 2, Poltergust 4, rac 1, squidyj 5, TheExodu5 5, WhereAreMahDragonz 1

Day 6 ends:
cya_1494622800.png

Automated vote tally here

6 votes for majority

why isn't cabot dead yet?

I've considered voting for him, but the thought of it makes me anxious. From the beginning of the game I always thought he was the most level-headed among everyone here, so I've been basically viewing him as my mentor throughout. That, plus the fact that hatmoza trusted him enough to create a chat with him.

It's like the protagonist at the end of a series learning that their sensei was the Big Bad all along. It's... awkward, to say the least.

Still though, I can't really ignore some of his past odd behavior, especially when it came to yesterday.

I'm not a weekend player never have been really. Sorry but rea life calls and haven't had much down time. I see the game remains revolving around a couple things. Mainly this harem business which I imagine will be shit one way or the other.

Vote: oreomunsta

I wanna see some action

Vote: Poltergust

Boo no fun town

Vote: oreomusta

Vote: 30yearsofhurt

Actual no fun town

Sooooo, Kawl, I haven't forgotten about this :/

What's up with that?

Kawl_USC

why isn't cabot dead yet?
Cabot is pretty well known to tunnel pretty hard on his scum reads and not look left or right. I find that a valid scum strategy is leaving Cabot alive if he is misguided in his scum reads and letting him muddy the air via persistence and general persuasiveness. Trying to remember the game where this was the case, believe it may have been Zelda? Any who I am hopeful that scum learned from our direction in gafia 3 to take advantage of the meta and NK off the wall targets so that posts exactly like yours eventually come up.

Cabbies a town read for me. Which makes me think those he's pushing for are town as well.

No responses to my earlier question?

Kawl_USC

Sooooo, Kawl, I haven't forgotten about this :/

What's up with that?
You gotta make some noise to get some data baby.

Do you honestly think scum is coming in and shaking the cage like that?

Come one son. Everyone knows I play scum like a scared baby. My scum tell is low activity (on week day phases). Seriously. If I'm ever not posting a lot during the week lynch my ass.

Cabot is pretty well known to tunnel pretty hard on his scum reads and not look left or right. I find that a valid scum strategy is leaving Cabot alive if he is misguided in his scum reads and letting him muddy the air via persistence and general persuasiveness. Trying to remember the game where this was the case, believe it may have been Zelda? Any who I am hopeful that scum learned from our direction in gafia 3 to take advantage of the meta and NK off the wall targets so that posts exactly like yours eventually come up.

Cabbies a town read for me. Which makes me think those he's pushing for are town as well.

No responses to my earlier question?

I swear, this Gafia 3 thing is like some sort of noodle incident with some of you guys.

Polter what anime are you from

Mirai Nikki. I haven't watched a single episode of that show and have no idea what my character looks like lol.

You gotta make some noise to get some data baby.

Do you honestly think scum is coming in and shaking the cage like that?

Come one son. Everyone knows I play scum like a scared baby. My scum tell is low activity (on week day phases). Seriously. If I'm ever not posting a lot during the week lynch my ass.

I need an anime gif of a sarcastic mmmmmhhhhmmmmmmm.

Ah well, there's not enough for me to push this any further. I'll be terrified if we depend on you in a lynch or lose situation ( ._.)

TheExodu5

Banned
Dragons is playing the martyr and I don't like it. I've scum read her for most of the game and since the past day it's like she's making anyone feel guilty by suspecting her. I'm not sure if it's pure frustration or a legitimate scum tactic. In either case, it's not helping town.

:(

Dragons is playing the martyr and I don't like it. I've scum read her for most of the game and since the past day it's like she's making anyone feel guilty by suspecting her. I'm not sure if it's pure frustration or a legitimate scum tactic. In either case, it's not helping town.

I mean you do the same thing all the time so...?

No explanation as to why, Dragonz?

(&#65381;&#969;<)&#9734;

Top Bottom