• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anna Giving Birth (Unlicensed Frozen App) ((AKA WTF?!?))

Jesus Christ this is disturbing, and to think people actually had to code this and create the art for it and all that shit.

Shit is just strange.

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
lol, I do some work with mobile games, and this is one of the games I was prospecting, because it was doing well at the time:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.AfterInjuryFrozenAnnaAPK

iMrMp3iI-lfWEan44gyoM29TumP4q2Wd9tGQkUolBLlS_zYD3LeI516VYCRf8zZP3eZk=h900-rw

Unsurprisingly, all this shit seems to be from Russia. But yeah, there's a ton of Frozen-related apps, mostly about giving birth. In a way, it makes Criminal Girls look quaint.

OH GOD. Elsa, your magic has gone too far.

Also.

Is that carrot in the brain surgery game Olaf's nose?

tcrunch

Some little girl in front of me at a bball game was playing something with graphics just like this on her tablet. I think it was called "Ice Princess" and it lets you paint make-up and stuff on a little princess avatar.

At no point did I see the avatar giving birth.

SmithnCo

lol, I do some work with mobile games, and this is one of the games I was prospecting, because it was doing well at the time:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.AfterInjuryFrozenAnnaAPK

iMrMp3iI-lfWEan44gyoM29TumP4q2Wd9tGQkUolBLlS_zYD3LeI516VYCRf8zZP3eZk=h900-rw

Unsurprisingly, all this shit seems to be from Russia. But yeah, there's a ton of Frozen-related apps, mostly about giving birth. In a way, it makes Criminal Girls look quaint.

"In search of Elsa, Anna went to the frozen forest. Next day morning on the journey, suddenly, she heard the voice of Elsa. She rushed in the path where the voice comes from but suddenly she was slipped by a small stone and fall down. Now she got injured in her cheek. Can you give her a first aid and make Anna get well soon? Then follow the simple steps and complete the treatment. You can also dress up Anna with suitable outfits and hairstyles from a wide range of frozen costumes and 'Let It Go!!'. Have fun."

SoulUnison

Banned
I just realized how weird the "Let's dial 911" picture is, considering Russia's emergency services number is "112," I believe.

Top Bottom