• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another 3DS Firmware Update!! (Themes)

zroid

Banned
Don't get me wrong it still sounds great but it's definitely different.

I kinda regret buying it now though since Hanafuda is literally perfect and will likely be my permanent theme for the forseeable future lol

Haha. Alright yall have convinced me, grabbing dat Hanafuda theme.

ohlawd

wow holy fuck

hanafuda theme is the greatest song I've heard this year

This can work so fucking well for some futuristic old fashioned (this doesn't even make sense what the fuck am I saying) town theme

oh my gawdddddd this is some Custom Robo GC shit in here. and that game had some of the greatest music ever

holyyyyy shit who did this song, I'm fucking writing a letter to Nintendo; shower the shit out of that guy/girl with praise.

zroid

Banned
Yep, Hanafuda theme is no joke. Very nice.

I don't plan on spending much money on themes, but I'm glad there was something good off the bat so now I'm set. Hopefully we start getting some theme rewards via Club Nintendo.

-Horizon-

I just got home and it surprised the heck out of me to see "update completed, ready to restart" or something to that effect. Well played nintendo, well played.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
let me buy themes with my Club Nintendo coins
THIS, especially since there's an option to redeem codes for themes. Sounds like either we'll get some on Club Nintendo (give me some exclusive ones), includes for free with certain games, &/or pre-order bonuses.

Anyone got a video of the Hanafuda theme?

Top Bottom