• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another iPhone 8 leak emerges, new color.

VertPin

Well, this looks interesting. I didn't think Apple would use Gold, Rose Gold, or Red for the 8 since it's moving to a glass design. It looks like I may be right (unless those other colors do end up showing up).

Source: 9to5Mac

Behold, Copper Gold.
IPcxXIg.jpg

I would love to see Space Gray come back, or a black model with silver trimmings similar to the 4s.

edit: more of the copper apparently leaked...

studyguy

Feel like those are pretty par the course Apple colors now.
Copper doesn't look substantially different from the Rose Gold idk.

Glass backing again? Huh...I loved it on the 4S but it also made me extremely paranoid about where I placed it. It did feel very nice though.

VertPin

You know what I would love? I'd really love to see a green iPhone 8 with the same color as the old iPod Mini.

charpunk

Definitely getting a matte finish if it’s an option this time. My jet black looks beat to hell and it’s been in a case majority of the time.

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
could be up for that.. as much as I love my stealth black (non-jet) 7, I also loved my gold and 6s.. could go for copper

The camera hump/configuration is so jarring for a reason I can't really explain.

Just doesn't seem to "work" aesthetically.

Laekon

That would seem to focus on the 40+ Chinese women market who all have a Burberry plaid scarf. It's pretty ugly to me. The constructing also doesn't seem as good as the S8.

snap

Banned
>gets hands on an iphone 8 body
>doesn't show front face or side to show if there's a fingerprint sensor in home button

because of course

Fuchsdh

Feel like those are pretty par the course Apple colors now.
Copper doesn't look substantially different from the Rose Gold idk.

Eh, the problem with Rose Gold (for me) was it was far less gold and far more pink in person, despite how it photographed. The copper looks like it would be a nice contrast.

Top Bottom