• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner caught in another sext scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media

Dude apparently cannot keep it in his pants. Last time should have learned him. :(

While his wife, Huma Abedin, is off campaigning for former secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the New York Post reported Weiner has been sexting another woman — at one point posting a raunchy selfie with his 4-year-old son in the background.

The Post published the selfie, which shows Weiner with a bulge wearing only white boxer briefs. His son is curled up next to him in a green blanket. The tabloid also shared screenshots of the pair's exchanges, which began in late January 2015 after Weiner direct messaged her on Twitter. Their conversations continued through earlier this month.

Weiner was clearly aroused by his conversation with the 40-something divorcee when he abruptly changed the subject.

“Someone just climbed into my bed,” Weiner wrote.

“Really?” she responded.

Weiner then hit “send” on the cringe-inducing image, which shows a bulge in his white, Jockey-brand boxer briefs and his son cuddled up to his left, wrapped in a light-green blanket.

“You do realize you can see you[r] Weiner in that pic??” the woman wrote.

Moments after forwarding the photo, Weiner freaked out over the possibility he had accidentally posted it publicly — just as he did during the infamous episode that forced him to resign from Congress in 2011.
More at the link, sext me if old.

So maybe he did learn a bit, freaking out and all, but seriously, showing off your bulge while your kid is in bed with you is really, really creepy.

The object of Weiner’s affections is his polar opposite politically: a self-avowed supporter of Donald Trump and the National Rifle Association who’s used Twitter to bash both President Obama and Clinton.

XD

Basically: *Look at this picture, you can see my son and my penis*

Well that doesn't seem weird or disturbing whatsoever. /s

Weiner's son is gunna be bullied over that picture of him next to his (clothed but erect) father, because whatever school the kid goes to, some of his classmates will know who his father is, then its a matter of time till everyone knows. If it doesnt happen now, it will happen soon.

Media

It really bothers me that going after politicians for stuff like this is a part of legitimate discourse.

Political figures are supposed to above reproach. If they are say, having affairs or putting their penis online, it reflects badly not only on their party, but the whole country. And that doesn't even get into possible influence, blackmail from partners, etc.

Aselith

Political figures are supposed to above reproach. If they are say, having affairs or putting their Penns online, it reflects badly not only on their party, but the whole country. And that doesn't even get into possible influence, blackmail from partners, etc.

Plus in this case, he can't stop himself from doing this shit which says a lot about him.

Biochet

After she sent him a cartoon image of a pump bottle of hand lotion and a box of tissues, he responded with a graphic, homemade text-and-emoji image of an ejaculating penis.

“OK…..Enough of that!! she wrote.

“Yeah. I taxed myself too much on that one. So anyway, what are you wearing,” he wrote back, adding a winking, tongue-out emoji.

emoji game on point

At some point stop trying to act like it is a mistake or a moment of weakness or whatever. Just own up to it and tell the world "I love sexting! I love sending dick pics! That's who I am! That's what I like to do!"

Media

But why though? American politics have had tons of great people who didn't keep it in their pants.

Yes, but they didn't do it so freaking publically.

Can you imagine future generations learning about how many times President Weiner showed people his dick on the internet?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Yes, but they didn't do it so freaking publically.

Can you imagine future generations learning about how many times President Weiner showed people his dick on the internet?

Probably no where as much as some past presidents did in real life.

BlueWord

Yeah, there's obviously something wrong with this guy. I mean, once? Okay, whatever – dude's a creep. Twice? What the hell, guy. But three times? Something's wrong here. Maybe histrionic personality disorder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom