• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner caught in another sext scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but they didn't do it so freaking publically.

Can you imagine future generations learning about how many times President Weiner showed people his dick on the internet?

Can't see how it would be worse than learning about how Clinton got BJs in the Oval Office or how JFK slept with every woman he ever met. But my point is that I don't think the media should pick up stories like that in the first place.

Mechazawa

Fuck is wrong with this dude.

We can only take solace in the fact that his dumb ass didn't get further up the political chain.

Keri

He used their son together to help him flirt with other women? Ugh. That's somehow a whole new level of betrayal.

BennyBlanco

aka IMurRIVAL69
What the hell is going across your brain when your child gets in bed with you and you take the oppurtunity to show a rando on twitter your junk. This guy is unreal.

SwolBro

Banned
wow and i just got done with his documentary today. this dude can't stop. she should leave him now at this point.

The Weiner of our discontent.

Huma should file for a divorce. I'd imagine it will happen within a year; bad timing on the election.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom