• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner caught in another sext scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makonero

Apparently it is. The worst part is he could have gotten past doing it once, but then he did it again! How fucking dumb do you have to be to keep making the same goddamned mistake?

Apparently he suffers from a lack of impulse control. There's a documentary about him I think on Netflix that shows that he has a basic lack of self-control.

Blader

Guy had great promise as a political talent, but flushed it away repeatedly with this nonsense. How the fuck do you keep making this same mistake after being embarrassed nationally about it?

Good for Huma.

Archer

Blind Gossip
No one is really shocked at the demise of this marriage. Actually, it seems that it wasn’t really much of a marriage to begin with!

(The Wife’s Boss) set it up as a business arrangement from the beginning.

She didn’t want questions about a lesbian working so closely with her, and [The Wife] wanted a baby (but not out of wedlock) so she encouraged [The Wife] to “marry” [The Husband] even though everybody knew what a dog he was.

They are all ambitious, so at first the arrangement worked for everybody.

They never slept in the same room and they never had sex, though, so I’m not really sure how the child/ren came about.

This dude is the real life version of the City Council member from Parks and Rec who was constantly having press conferences to apologize for ever increasingly ridiculous sex scandals.

Sean C

Anthony%20Weiner%20tweet_zps0y4rsjmj.png

Possibly the tweet of the year so far.

Media

Are you fucking serious?

I was, I am sorry that I upset you.

Political figures sort of represent us, so if they are doing things like posting dicks pics I feel that the public has a right to know.

It's different, in my mind, and I thought most people's minds, than other 'celebrity' scandals, in that politics actually effect people's lives, and we deserve to know as much about them as we are able.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
This is one of those things where, on principle, I kinda wish society could let it lie. He is scum. So is the person who shared it. The kid is the one who loses big here though. Imagine his relationship with his father 10-15 years from now.

This dude is the real life version of the City Council member from Parks and Rec who was constantly having press conferences to apologize for ever increasingly ridiculous sex scandals.

Yeah. He literally is.

How is this a scandal? It wasn't even a scandal when he did it as a politician. I mean morals aside, he should be able to sext whoever the fuck he wants without it becoming news, Jesus Christ.

SURGEdude

The term sex addiction is way overused and tossed around casually by many people, but Anthony is the real deal. He's essentially destroyed his life through reckless sexting.

You know, for both of their sakes, I was kind of hoping they had an open relationship and his sexting, while creepy, was just an accepted facet of their marriage. Perhaps if that was their understanding, coming out with it could help the public get past the whole sex scandal obsession.

But no, he's just a creepy cheater.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
At this point I assume that's his "thing". Which would be fine if he didn't have any ambitions to be any kind of public figure.

You know, for both of their sakes, I was kind of hoping they had an open relationship and his sexting, while creepy, was just an accepted facet of their marriage. Perhaps if that was their understanding, coming out with it could help the public get past the whole sex scandal obsession.

But no, he's just a creepy cheater.
Yeah, I don't think society is ready for that. People can't even accept that non-monogamous relationships are possible without one or both people being damaged in some way.

Fluvian

Banned
HAHAHA! Belly laughed when I read this, Jesus Chris Anthony I kinda love you.
I saw his documentary the other day and it's fucking ridiculous how in denial he is about everything, he seems to believe he's posed for a great political comeback, it would be kinda sad if he wasn't a fucking asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom