• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony Weiner caught in another sext scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.
His wife is a dumb ass for staying with him from the first time.

Seriously? I'm going to guess the only reason they're together is because they have a small child. Once the child gets a bit older they'll officially separate. I'd bet they're unofficially separated now anyway so...

Are Gawker archives shut down? Maybe he couldn't send a link like he usually did
What do you mean? NYdailynews has all the sext pics.

Warning: shot of half chub in underwear

Cq_hkn1XEAQMbLr.jpg

Can't blame the woman. Gotta feel terrible for her and the kid. And she's beautiful too..clearly something broken in this dude's head.
We don't know anything about their marriage. Would you be surprised if you heard that she doesn't have sex with him anymore? I wouldn't blame her, and I don't condone his actions, but there's always a "Why doesn't he just screw his wife?" thrown at cheaters where that might not be an option.
I mean..there the married issue as well.
Plenty of people here don't seem to care about Huma's marriage if she wanted to have sex with them.

Archer

Weiner did a decent interview with Alec Baldwin's Here's the Thing a few weeks ago. An interesting listen, considering recently revealed events.

He should legit just get a job at a Verizon store and surround himself with erotic celluar technology. He could really lean into it, sneak in after hours and group sext himself from all of the different types of phone available. Use different disguises and image filters. He could live fat and happy in Weiner World.

Spaced33

Saw the documentary and after watching it was struck by just how much a waste of potential this guy is. I feel really bad for Huma and gotta give it to her for sticking with him this long. Don't know what is wrong with him to keep screwing up in the exact same way over and over again.

subrock

Man, I'm so fucking bummed this guy turned out to be a dumbass. When he was advocating for Single Payer a few years ago he was a great debater and took on some nasty republicans publicly. Now he's a laughing stock.

Sean C

I'm surprised she stuck with him this long.

Though given how taxing Huma's job is, it raises the unfortunate prospect of that poor kid spending a disproportionate amount of time with dad.

Yeah dude as a problem. Needs to get some profession help. (Maybe he already is?)

Whatever about the other pics, but that one with his kid in the bed. WTF??

Apathy

Quick tip to every guy. If you can't stop texting random girls your dick and you think not doing that is harder than anything else in life, don't get married.

He has a kid, already caught and still does it. At this point he just wanted to get caught and get separated

Damn that Weiner really likes to sext. He should just live his bliss, abandon his family and all pretense of a political career and be like Kevin Spacey in American Beauty, get a minimum wage job at McDonald's and really concentrate on his sexting game once and for all. He'd probably be happier.

This. But with a different ending, one would hope.

jorgeton

Lawd. What is wrong with this dude lol.

I guess he just figured his legacy was forever tarnished, so he's like fuck it, dick pics for everyone!

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
He easily had a shot at the Governor's office down the road, even a US Senator. Who knows, maybe a Whitehouse hopeful one day too.

All he had to do was not tweet dickpics to strangers. Like holy shit is that too much to ask.

Apparently it is. The worst part is he could have gotten past doing it once, but then he did it again! How fucking dumb do you have to be to keep making the same goddamned mistake?

Mesousa

Banned
Apparently it is. The worst part is he could have gotten past doing it once, but then he did it again! How fucking dumb do you have to be to keep making the same goddamned mistake?

The fact he got past it once was a major reason he did it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom