• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AP: Paul Manafort secretly worked for Russian billionaire to "benefit Putin gov."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumley

Banned
People laughed at and insulted John Lewis for saying the same but current events are proving him right.

People laughed at me when I said last summer that Trump's campaign directly colluded with Russia. They said that was too fucking insane to ever be even possibly true.

Ha, that was him. Remember that clip.

Brutal. You know how powerful Putin is in that clip. Death awaits them all in a moments notice.

Real life Bond villain in every way.

In fact he makes a lot of Bond villains look too tame.

Guy.brush

So have we sorted where Manafort was living in Trump tower in relation to the Russian money laundering, extortion scheme running mobster boss that lived 3 floors beneath Trump penthouse, was put on a wanted list by Interpol in early 2013 and was seen in a VIP lounge together with Trump late 2013 at the Moscow Miss Universe peepee pageant?

I am talking detective GAF. I am talking floor prints, elevator schematics and logic algorithms. We need an analysis about how often the three "stumbled" upon each other and decided to scheme over a glass of Trump champagne.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom