• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone SE |OT| A Dazzling Display of Common Sense (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tim.mbp

So the SE still worth buying now? I'm looking to retire my LG G2 didn't really consider an iPhone, but with the SE now at $349, it's in the upper range of what I'm willing to spend. Was looking at a Moto G5 or a Huawei Honor 6X or Honor 8.

Vashetti

Banned
So the SE still worth buying now? I'm looking to retire my LG G2 didn't really consider an iPhone, but with the SE now at $349, it's in the upper range of what I'm willing to spend. Was looking at a Moto G5 or a Huawei Honor 6X or Honor 8.

It's a really powerful little phone. It has the same A9 chip that powers the 6S and 6S Plus and iPad (2017). But on average it outperforms all those devices because it's still only powering a 1136x640 display.

Should be future proof for a good few years. Though rumours say that an 'SE 2' will be revealed/released early next year.

febLey

If you can't wait for a SE2 you can resell the SE pretty good.

Received my SE this week, it's my first iPhone, so what are the must have apps for iPhone, is there any good reddit app? Already got 1Blocker, Pocket Casts and Tweetbot.

Vashetti

Banned
If you can't wait for a SE2 you can resell the SE pretty good.

Received my SE this week, it's my first iPhone, so what are the must have apps for iPhone, is there any good reddit app? Already got 1Blocker, Pocket Casts and Tweetbot.

Yes, the official one.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I kinda want to side step from a 6s to an SE. I guess I could live without 3D touch but Touch ID 2 is SO FAST

not sure I could go quite that small. I went down from 6s+ to 6s to reduce bulk and weight. But my wife and daughter both have SEs and their keyboards in particular are a little too fiddly to type quickly on

tim.mbp

Well, I ordered one. Didn't realize there's so many deals on the SE via pre-paid providers. Ended up getting a new 32 GB Silver from Tracfone for $159, should be here Tuesday.

emag

not sure I could go quite that small. I went down from 6s+ to 6s to reduce bulk and weight. But my wife and daughter both have SEs and their keyboards in particular are a little too fiddly to type quickly on

Swipe-to-type works great on the smaller screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom