• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seems awkward having both Ziggler and Owens off-handedly mentioning the Ambrose/Young thing but then they sent them to opposite shows.

Zach

uAHjhGW.jpg

Pictured (left to right): Zach, Menome, Data West, and Biggest-Geek-Ever.

Vin Diesel is the bagged cereal version of The Rock.

Even worse than Hunter/Rocky, this is what happens when a much better version of you comes along and shows you up by existing.

What's this bullshit smear campaign against bagged cereal all of a sudden?

Rock is going to be a hit in this movie since he's not the main event star in this one. He's better as the curtain jerker (co star) than the main star

What the fuck at everything in this clip.
jesus christ
What fresh hell
Dude looks like he is wearing a diaper. Also we all moan at WWE but man look at that shit.

don't let boots hear all of you bashing kongo kong

Zach

I generally have a cup of black coffee for breakfast. If I'm livin' large, I'll have an everything bagel.

I eat Cinnamon Chex as a snack sometimes, dry. It's a delight.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
I haven't had a bowl of cereal in at least 20 years, if not 30.

I feel I'm not really missing anything.

Recall

Haha, Punk lost to Kane. In 2009. And now Umaga. In Chicago.

0-2 since winning the Money in the Bank. Might as well just forfeit that briefcase, dude.

It how WWE has booked pushes since 2004.

People notice, complain, forget then get surprised again.

Caderfix

I don't really like most of The Lapsed Fan's videos, but his paradies like the Stone Cold Podcast and especially the Royal Rumble one are a good time killer.

Top Bottom