• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Caderfix

Rather eat healthy.

I do, I drink a cup of skim milk with coffee and stevia, 2 portions of oat meal, two bananas and full grain toasts with home made peanut butter (no sugar). Eating something with sugar once or twice a month won't do any harm.

Beefy

I do, I drink a cup of skim milk with coffee and stevia, 2 portions of oat meal, two bananas and full grain toasts with home made peanut butter (no sugar). Eating something with sugar once or twice a month won't do any harm.

I don't drink caffeine at all.

Caderfix

Hey, Menome. If I win our bet, this is going to be your avatar:
6FufeAJ.jpg

I created it just for you.

Hasney

WWE has a really good relationship with Evolve. They have a scouting deal in fact.

> really good relationship
> get one of your top stars to no show your months long built main event with hours notice to sit in the crowd

I'm not as far down the co-opted indie doom rabbit hole as many others, but I wouldn't say it's super rosy.

Beefy

> get one of your top stars to no show your months long built main event with hours notice to sit in the crowd

I'm not as far down the co-opted indie doom rabbit hole as many others, but I wouldn't say it's super rosy.

WCPW are pissed off as well. Drew is their champ.

Yeah, but that's always been an antagonistic relationship. They took Joseph Connors off them when/not long after he was their champion. And don't forget this classic:

58fc8wl.jpg
Also no one gives a shit enough about what culture either to kick up a stink about it, most of the hardcore smallring fans hate them from what I gather.

Well maybe it's had then but there's a reason a lot of former Evolve guys are in NXT and on 205 and stuff

Also to be fair Drew didn't no show the WWN show, he showed up to do an injury angle to write him out of the main event. It's quite likely Evolve knew that at least the day before because there was an angle running through at least 81 (maybe 80 as well) about Thatcher wanting into that main event and threatening to fire Stokely if he didn't get him into it... and lo and behold what happened.

Su Yung No Showed, Drew worked the show and then left to debut in the crowd at TakeOver.

Hasney

Nah, I'll take Orton over Corbin thanks. Corbin is growing on me in the ring though, but dear god, he is that absolute worst promo outside of Talking Smack.

Caderfix

Also What Culture can't really bitch shit about WWE given half their YouTube brand is content based on covering them.

It's closer to 90%. then 9% is WCPW and the remaing 1% goes for everything else on a weekly shitty show.

EDIT: And half of that shitty weekly show is dedicated to WWE as well.

Strax

Also I found out I'm in a movie with Lana and Rusev called Other Versions of You, I wasn't in a scene with them tho.

Top Bottom