• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

giphy.gif

OwensIsNow, when are you gonna give up this crazy LIGHT THEME scheme?
Never, Zach. Never! I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles. Sure, I might offend a few of the bluenoses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "City Fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this OwensIsNow?
Bayley stoled his move.

I'm impressed you like that character. Infiltration made my day when he used him in a finals
I'm still salty he isn't in V.

Covfan

Just got home from the WCPW Mexican World Cup qualifiers. Very good show, organisers have asked for no spoilers to appear online so I will not post the results.

Although Alberto Del Rio
did did!
appear tonight as scheduled.

Payback is in San Jose tonight. Maybe I should go so I can see the Horror House and watch Strowman job to Reigns tonight.

Nah I'm gonna play Overwatch instead.

JohnDrake

I want to spend my 4 hours doing more productive stuff but I know I will be here when Braun makes Roman look strong.

In the end I always end up watching these events.

Hex

Banned
Just got home from the WCPW Mexican World Cup qualifiers. Very good show, organisers have asked for no spoilers to appear online so I will not post the results.

Although Alberto Del Rio
did did!
appear tonight as scheduled.

Hopefully cubsfan will get this up soon

ElRenoRaven

Light theme is the superior theme. Anyone using the dark theme is part of the Sonic fandom.

Yea no. I believe you have that backward. Anyone using light theme is obviously blind and lacks good taste. I hear they're huge Roman fans and want to see him team up with John Cena and hold every title in the WWE also.

Top Bottom