• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

I wonder if Vinnie Mac ever read Jericho's book. Rereading it atm on my iPad and stumbled upon this wonderful quote:

I don't know if Vince read it, but Jericho was in the opening match of both Wrestlemania 17 and ECW ONS 2005 and did help set the tone for two of my favourite PPV's. If I was booking a dream show, I'd probably have Jericho in the opening match.

Kaladin

Archibald Peck vs Chuck Taylor is a strong contender for comedy match of the year.

Time for The Colony vs The Swarm.....I really like what they're doing with The Swarm here.

Sorry if old.

Lance Storm - smiling

cn8tK.jpg

El-Suave

Just came back from the Raw house show in Berlin - first time I went to one since ca. 1995.

R-Truth/Kofi def. Epico/Primo (non title match)
Beth Phoenix def. Kelly Kelly (title match, special guest referee Eve)
Funkasaurus def. JTG
Santino def. Miz & Otunga (triple threat title match)
Lord Tensai def. Alex Riley
Cena/Ryder def. Ziggler/Swagger
Punk def. Jericho (no dq title match)

The crowd was OK - plenty of Cena love and hate, HUGE cheers for Santino, Ryder and Punk. Some "YES, YES, YES" going on as well, which was nice.
I didn't expect Cena to sell THIS much merchandise - so many people already had his green shirt, plenty of them arrived in it so they didn't buy it at the show. Lots of Punk shirts as well of course.

Overall it was a fun show, but thinking about it, it has become really expensive and I was disappointed that del Rio wasn't there despite being advertised (but, of course, I already new that via the internet) . My nephew loved it, so we might have to go again in November.

Edit: Oh, and Ziggler live is spectacular.

Kaladin

Lol, for a few seconds the CZW Best of the Best 11 stream was on and the commentators was just shooting the shit while they were running through the different cameras and one of them said "I think we might be live on the internet, gotta watch what we say."

Oh CZW....don't ever change.

Aiii

So not worth it
Ouch, who's the guy getting folded in half.

They're bringing in local uknnowns who get to cut a promo and then get interupted and squashed by Skip. Pddly enough they have other WWE stars in the back laugh at it like it's funny and a good thing to do.

krae_man

The John Lovitz thread inspired me to buy Rat Race on DVD. Movie is still as funny as ever. I didn't know DDP and Kimberly Page were in a deleted scene.

ghostmind

Why does Skip walk around the ring like he just sharted (or whatever that weird marching motion is supposed to signify)?

I liked him better when he was a robot from the future.

SoulPlaya

more money than God

DMczaf

Kane Snowglobe whatever it is has jumped the shark in less than a week. This is why you don't mess wtih Wrasslin GAF's first Hall of Fame inductees.

Where are you Scooter! Guzim!

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Kane Snowglobe whatever it is has jumped the shark in less than a week. This is why you don't mess wtih Wrasslin GAF's first Hall of Fame inductees.

Where are you Scooter! Guzim!
Jumped the shark? Are you crazy man? This thing is just getting started! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You Hall of Famers are old, gone, forgotten. Kane SnowGlobe Kliq is the new sexy, the new BIG RED SEXY!!!

Top Bottom