• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Aprill Fool]The Battle for Middle-Earth III: The Battle of the Five Armies announced

HAHAHA, WHAT A GREAT JOKE.

7kT1gaJ.gif

giphy.gif

evangd007

April Fool's is the worst. The "jokes" are almost never legitimately funny and almost always "I wish this was real, fuck this" jokes. Hell they're not even jokes, just an excuse of a day for people to make cruel teases. Serves no actual funny purpose, and this is coming from a guy who loves comedy.

Who wants to mock up a Snake in Smash Wii U and MGS V Wii U website?

I'm seriously surprised nobody has tried to cook that up yet.

friday

I thought April fools announcements were supposed to be kinda obvious and funny, this seems like a very legit announcement. Also not funny.

Com_Raven

please don't be april fools

this sounds like a load of shit. what is middle-earth enterprises?

Only, you know, the company that owns Middle-earth ;)

http://www.middleearth.com/

This is the kind of joke I hate- too early (obviously aimed at US/ Europe where it was still March 21st) and just a straight up "lulz here is a game you would love, just kidding".

That's why I think Blizzard always has the best jokes- clearly fake, but all good-natured and with alot of effort put in actually...

The Cowboy

I fucking hate April 1st...

At this rate they should just change April fools day to March 31st, it really seems like people don't quite get April fools day is April 1st (i know its April 1st now, but this was put out yesterday and it was March 31st for almost everywhere)).

Also, April fools should be "OMG they are really doing this?, that's really weird!!!. Wait, LOL April fools!", not "OMG i want this so bad, I've waited years for this again. Wait, April fools? - bloody gits".

Tainted

I fucking hate April 1st...

April Fools day was amusing about 10 years ago.....but to me it's just become tedious. You may as well just not read any news at all between Mar 31-Apr 1, as it is just become a pissing contest to see who can come up with the biggest 'joke'

Damn I fell for this, BFME was one of the greats. Now I don't know what's happening to my favorite genre other than Total War

Top Bottom