• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[ARCHIVE UP] The Giant Bomb "We've Got A Wii U" Live Stream

Man this stream has made the systems flaws crazy evident.

goddammymanNintendo.

In high school you were the man homie,,what the fuck happened to you?

The whole thing just seems so "user unfriendly". It's pretty much what you'd expect from a videogames-only company stepping into this new age of set top box type gaming/entertainment. Nintendo seemed ill prepared. They should have hired some outsiders from Google or Apple or something to design the OS.

Guess this once again shows us why Nintendo can only trust themselves to produce games on their systems. Fuck those 3rd party companies.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
oak_normal.jpg

StuBurns

Banned
Once the next gen consoles hit, it's going to be just as much of a leap and look just as dated as Wii was vs. 360/PS3. Nintendo just bought themselves an extra year this time around.
That would be fine if they were getting the good games next year, but they're not. No GTA5, no BioShock Infinite, no Metal Gear Rising, it's embarrassing.

And the stream not showing Ninja Gaiden 3 is irritating.

Salsa

I liked it. I'll get one eventually but I already knew that. The gamepad stuff looks crazy good when its well implemented, only bad thing I got off from the coverage was lazy 3rd party developers being extra fucking lazy

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
That was an extremely informative stream.

If this type of stream happened yesterday I feel like a lot of people would have held off on buying the system. Nintendo was smart with their embargo.

Maybe the big N will get their shit together at some point.

Izick

I can't watch this any longer. I respect the guys for doing it though. Going to watch some WWE, which may or may not be even more depressing.

DrPirate

Banned
I hated everything I saw. What a fucking atrocious piece of hardware.

Those load times in the OS? Unacceptable. Jesus Christ, I became impatient just watching.

This is not next-gen.

PetrCobra

Well, after watching the last several hours of that stream I'm seriously considering waiting to buy the Wii U at least until MH3U gets released in March...

Squire

Banned
That would be fine if they were getting the good games next year, but they're not. No GTA5, no BioShock Infinite, no Metal Gear Rising, it's embarrassing.

And the stream not showing Ninja Gaiden 3 is irritating.

Can you really blame them though?

Top Bottom