• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrest warrant issued for Deandre Harris (black man beaten by Neo-Nazis)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly investigations done in favor of the blacks are not worth the trouble and are throwing the budget out of whack with their self-inflicted wounds

America can really go fuck itself right now

This wasn't issued by the police.

A citizen took it to a magistrate judge who issued the warrant. It's the same process used on some nazis when the CPD were dragging their feet.

The police are still looking to arrest him and won't release the evidence against him until they do according to the source article.

III-V

I'm utterly shocked here. What the living fuck??

I feel like the international community has to look into sanctions on the US, and look into sporting and cultural boycotts. That's the level of this bullshit; cops openly being racist, corrupt, nazi fucks; the institutions with systematic racism. Much like South Africa was censured internationally. It's clear in the reaction to the mild and respectful protest of people kneeling that the US is utterly lost on dealing with this themselves.

That's the only thing I can think now in my shock. And of fucking course they still haven't arrested all of the fucks who attacked him, despite one openly confessing and gloating all over the internet.

this is a great idea

watershed

Banned
Show the receipts. Until then, this sounds like complete bullshit. I hope Deandre Harris has a good lawyer or some group steps up pro bono to represent him.

III-V

Show the receipts. Until then, this sounds like complete bullshit. I hope Deandre Harris has a good lawyer or some group steps up pro bono to represent him.

Yes, I think we will see this. I don't think Deandre will be left to the wolves.

Media

cz2GHOe.gif

I don't have words anymore.

GhaleonEB

Even after being numbed up from the horrors of recent events, this is still a jaw dropping injustice. We're in the fucking stone ages.

Not

Banned

Someone told me recently they don't believe this is a white supremacist country.

The pure anger I feel right now is almost choking me.

III-V

I am hoping Deandre will need to face his accusers, and then we can name 'em, shame 'em and prosecute them.

jiiikoo

Banned
He started it, clearly. He was black and they were scared for their snowflake lives. Fuck this shit. God damn. Fuck the US of A already.

Zubz

Banned
This is horrifying. There's no way some organization won't step in, right?

The constitution needs an amendment to outlaw white supremacy. Aww who am I kidding Coates was right there is no hope. I'm starting to wonder why people of color dream of going to America, land of white supremacy.

That could actually be a good idea if we get Democrats in power again.

"painstakingly compiled the video evidence"

Wonder how much this is t_d and 4chans doing

Did some digging and they've been citing some out-of-context footage of what's supposedly him hitting an elderly protestor with a bottle before the attack.

I'm going to be sick. Absolutely livid.

Mark L

I'm trying to understand what I read. Is the claim that there is video of him starting the fight that led to the shit getting kicked out of him? Well where is this alleged video? I don't believe shit until I see it.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Fuck this world.

He's clearly defending the guy that was about to get speared with the flag

Dude next to him looks like he was trying to take the old dudes flag and the other guy swung a blackjack at the old guy.

Even if Harris hit him doesn't give the others the right to beat him like they did.

I'm sure other angles and longer videos are out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom