• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ARROW Season 2 |OT| Back in a Flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magwik

Banned
The soundtrack is on Xbox Music now.
The Scientist:
heart2battack.jpg

that's america farrerra on the left and she's named cisco in the show. to hell with that character.

dat sisterhood of travelling pants reunion tho

edit:...that's not alexis bledel beside iris? wut.

Xamdou

Danielle Panabaker is on the left, she's playing Caitlin Snow in Flash. The other girl is Candice Patton and she's playing Iris West on Flash.

I need to start googling pics.

Wow I knew Danielle Panabaker looked familar, she was in Sky High! She was totally eclipsed by my waifu of all time Mary Elizabeth Winstead.

Sober

LOL that S3 poster is so bad. Just replace it with a group selfie of the cast while in costume, that would be much better.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Old?

Looks like we might see The Atom in action on S3

He's already shot the first six episodes and revealed that he's yet to don the suit, but the fact that concept art has been created is a pretty good indication that we'll see him become a superhero at some point during the third season! "It's a totally different suit and I haven't been in it yet, I've only seen drawings," Routh revealed when asked how it compares to his Superman Returns costume. "It's a very different character and I really can't say too much about what the suit's going to look like - just that it's very different and I don't believe it has a cape, which doesn't really surprise anybody if you've seen The Atom in the comics."

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=107794

Penguin

I just realized with Roy donning the Arsenal gear...

At some point in this season.. I can see someone say

"So what do we call you Green Arrow and him Red Arrow?"

And that's how he gets the name!

Magwik

Banned
I just realized with Roy donning the Arsenal gear...

At some point in this season.. I can see someone say

"So what do we call you Green Arrow and him Red Arrow?"

And that's how he gets the name!

He's going by Arsenal instead. So we still don't get Green Arrow D:

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Oh I know, but sure someone will make that joke.. even in passing.

I think they already did, on Season 1. Tommy said something about the hood and he said it should be Green Arrow and Ollie said "lame"

Honestly 'The Arrow' is shittier than Green Arrow. I don't know what Ollie was thinking.

infi

I think they already did, on Season 1. Tommy said something about the hood and he said it should be Green Arrow and Ollie said "lame"

Honestly 'The Arrow' is shittier than Green Arrow. I don't know what Ollie was thinking.

I liked when China White called him The Emerald Archer in an episode. It just sounds much cooler than Green Arrow, which sounds kinda lame

Holy shit, even the Arrow Facebook/Tumblr page realizes how utterly shitty that Season 3 poster is:

http://thecwarrow.tumblr.com/submit

arrow41jox.png

Let us show off your outstanding Arrow fan art! We are looking to showcase new fan generated season 3 show art. Your art will have a chance to be featured as our countdown photos leading into the premiere, Wednesday, Oct. 8!
OFFICIAL RULESSUBMISSION GUIDELINES

You must be a follower of TheCWArrow on Tumblr in order to submit.
Please add your credit for the artwork; we won’t take responsibility for miscredited, uncredited, or similar art.
Any submitted content must be 100% original and must not contain any third party logos or brands.
Once the fan art poster is submitted, The CW has the right to post the content to any of The CW’s social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest and Instagram.
Be respectful of others and their work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom