• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#AskKojima live from London

Spaghetti

Kojima is really pushing hard this demo.
well... he wants the product to sell, so of course he's pushing it.

regardless of his personal opinion on the splitting off of ground zeroes (he's shown hints of apprehension), i don't really think it's his intent to send gz out there to die at all, so of course he's doing the media circuit like he has a full game releasing.

sjay1994

well... he wants the product to sell, so of course he's pushing it.

regardless of his personal opinion on the splitting off of ground zeroes (he's shown hints of apprehension), i don't really think it's his intent to send gz out there to die at all, so of course he's doing the media circuit like he has a full game releasing.

Not to mention PS4/XBONE early adopters are hungry for content. The game will do pretty well.

NyMartin

Banned
I'm already upset over the current voice acting situation, so I don't think my heart could take it if Kojima replaced Snakes voice in a remake of MGS1. :( I'd rather he left it alone.

I agree with this, keep Keifer away from the rest of the series please

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
1.Give it to the dev team that created 'Rule Of Rose'. They know how to perfectly capture the essence of a Silent Hill story.

I think that studio closed down, but interesting to note that at least two people who worked on Rule of Rose, including one of the people who wrote the story and scenario, are working right now on Evil Within.

Top Bottom