• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed Origins: Gamescom 2017 Cinematic Trailer

Elginer

Honestly, the only game I am actually looking forward to diving into. AC games are special for me and this one looks to be made with a lot of love.

That. Was. Incredible.

WOW. One of the most innovative song choices I have seen for a trailer.. perhaps ever. "you wanted darker" - It's almost like it's a subconscious hint to using a darker skinned protagonist?

/ Comments is as expected, about the skin color of ancient egyptians!

Phenomenal. Really excited for this game. I'm glad this is the project that was born after that extended development cycle.

A better trailer than those from Syndicate and Black Flag. Not as good as those from ACII, ACIII, Unity and especially Revelations.

That was a good CGI trailer.

Revelations was a better game than Brotherhood.

and six times better than ACII. The parkour was awesome with the hookblade, zipline, and parachute combinations. The assassin apprentices were cool and bomb making remains the most interesting and useful crafting mechanic in the series to this day.

I don't even mind they are playing with the timelines either.

They show the pyramids of giza being built and they were older to Cleopatra than she is to us.

Gigageiger

Neo Member
Was a finger cut when the blade came out? ( I don't know why I care so much about this )

From this scene it looks like it's cut?

DEpwy5L.png

God i cant even remember the last time i was this hyped for an AC.
Since the beginning of the series i wanted an egyptian setting and this is looking every bit as good as i imagined.
Definitely my most hyped game this year.

Bishop89

first time ive been excited for an Asscreed game since #2.

But, i am a sucker for ancient egypt type stuff so there's that lol

Falchion

I'm so unbelievably excited for this game. A whole year off from AC plus the new direction they are taking has made me really look forward to it.

Darklor01

Might need to stop sniffing glue
The setting really did it for me to begin with. I'm a sucker for Egyptian lore/mythology. I really hope this game plays as well as some say it does and plays as well as it looks.

Top Bottom